Tree of Savior Forum

Why is getting Miko so exhausting?

This thread was based on this GUIDE.

Miko is a great class. And like me, many people end up giving up on her because of her delay and work to get.
Why this, you ask me. OK, let’s go:

The quest involves visiting 7 different locations and using the Gohei on the magic circles.

Manahas - “The spirit will appear as a collectable. Orb respawns every 5-30 minutes on ONE channel.”
-Okay, no one’s going to die for 30 minutes. But how can I know which channel will appear? 1 or 2? I and three other players look for the spirit for forty minutes and find nothing. This was done by searching the two channels at the same time.

Klaipeda - “The spirit can be collected by more than one player. Expected to respawn every 2-4 HOURS on ONE channel.”

• I was lucky because I got it first. But two to FOUR hours?

Orsha - “Pray to Miko altar about 800-1000 TIMES. Each prayer takes about 10 seconds so expect to invest at least 2.5 HOURS.”

• Really? 800-1000 times? I ask myself: for what !? Why!?. If it were 100-300x Ok, but 800-1000 times? With a cooldown of 10s what makes you stand in front of the computer pressing the same button for more than 2 hours?

Crystal mine - “You have 7 glowing orbs to choose from. Picking the wrong one means waiting 1 hour before you can select another one. The wrongly picked orbs will not respawn, so it will narrow down eventually to the correct one. The 1 hour cooldown counts down even if you are offline. […]”
-That already depends on luck. It is said that the penultimate orb is more likely to be correct. But 1 hour is not very long time, right?

Pelke Shrine Ruins - “Camp at one channel and wait for it to spawn. Expect to wait around 10 to 30 minutes.”

• There is nothing to complain about here. Apart from not knowing when the last orb / spirit was caught. Just wait, no problem.

Uskis’ Arable Land - “Every once in a while (ABOUT 25-60 MINUTES), the plant will glow for a short amount of time (ABOUT 5 SECONDS). Interact with it while it is glowing. The glow is fairly subtle so attention will need to be paid to it.”

• Nothing against being only 5 seconds. But 25 minutes to 1 hour staring so you do not lose the orb / spirit?

Demon Prison 1 - “The orb and pillars are on the first floor. You can reach them by using the Seal of Space item.
Step 1: Kill about 100 monsters on second floor then return to the first floor. The orb will display a message if the threshold is not yet met. Once the requirement is met, you will receive an item from the orb that can be used on the pillar.
Step 2: Talk to the correct pillar. Pillar will respawn 1 hour after it collapses.”

• Nothing wrong here. Because already said in the guide hich is right, depending on the day. The premise here is even interesting, very reminiscent of the game: pokemon black / white (In which a pokemon appeared on a particular day or schedule).

The rest is not new and is not a problem either.

The problem is not the premise. The main problem is the cooldown time for the respawn of the orbs / spirits and the competition. Please, praying 800-1000x is an exaggeration. There is no need in that.
My suggestion: Decrease respawn time; Take away competitiveness; Decrease the amount of prayer times in Orsha; Show how many orbs / spirits have already been obtained (If there is. I still did not get it).

Apologies for the horrible English.
I play at Silute [SA]. My team: Ponk.
Please I hope you consider my opinion.

aaaaand I stopped reading since apparently you didn’t read either.

Sorry, I was wrong. But did you really understand why I made this thread?

That hidden class quest is tedious? I think we know that since Shinobi (and then question if IMC was being sarcastic on how easy Chaplain one is)

At least Miko’s spirits are based on server time, so you actually only have to check when it’s close to the spawning period.

Whereas Shinobi’s flower is a timer that only start once it’s taken, so if you go there and don’t see it, good luck guessing when it’ll be back.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.