Tree of Savior Forum

Why IMC is hiding from LA players?

Seriously IMC, why are you hiding? 25% of players searching for answers, asking all the time about the Latin server.

We do not want to level up.

If we only have Level up server later, what is the point in keep playing now? It has been said that nothing can be transferred to a future level up server.

Why sell to us the founders pack we can not make any transfer in the future?

This is disappointing and disrespectful.

The BR community has always positioned itself against a partnership with level up, which is known as a mercenary company and totally
unprepared or uninterested in support his players.

You can not even make an announcement? if we have or not Latin server in the future? or we just will be droped on trash named level up?

Whats the point in keep us in the dark?

We just want to know if it is worth playing now, and our dedicated time may be transferred in the future, or if our only option to play with a
decent ping would wait for a new server from level up without transfers and abusive prices and poor quality in terms of support and care about the game.

EU people cry and get the announcement and server in record time.
Same with Asia, so why we are receiving this treatment?

And plz people from US, and USA, dont keep saying ‘‘stop crying’’, or that we already have a server with level up …

The real thing is, we dont have nothing at this moment, only a game with ping between 300 and 600.

6 Likes

While I’m supporting your fight for your own server through steam, keep it in one thread, like both EU and SEA players did.

There’s already a major thread for this here

I even voted for steam on that thread, even though I’m from Europe, just to help you out, because I think it’s unfair.

1 Like

This is so funny.
People will never stop complaining ,no matter what imc does.

1 Like

I agree with rick. We need a Latin Server independent of region that the server will stay.

its everytime the same, give them an inch and they’ll take an ell. (or demand it… whatsoever…)

1 Like

They’re doing something?

Sorry, didn’t see that yet.

1 Like

Agreed, especially because brazilian are the majority of this game.