Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

Never said a wipe would happen just said they could wipe if they decided to.

They published: ToS Open Beta Coming and sold us this unfinished game.
I wonā€™t be surprised if IMC says ToS will become a FPS game.

Well they could also burn their offices down or cover the entire floor with grape jelly, that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s a good idea. Hell they could just decide to shut it down and move Mexico and start a new life. What stops this from happening? They donā€™t do it because it simply is not a good idea. But yes if a financial catastrophy is their goal then you are correct, they could wipe the server. We are not arguing weather or not it IS possible, since anything is possible really, Iā€™m arguing that it is not in their best interest. But who am I to decide that anyway.

@thebloodyaugust

Lol yea the only reason i was arguing it is because people were saying legally they couldnā€™t do it, which was incorrect.

If you have no idea what that is or where it came from, then shut the hell up. That comic told more about politics than you would ever know.

1 Like

they said for ca 2h no wipe will happen

Oh hey look, IMC said the same thing I already told everyone days ago.

No wipe is needed because no silver was created.

:tada:

3 Likes

Ainā€™t nobody got time for dat!!

Who will pay back our game time? Many people have a job,school, life etc ton of things to do besides playing video games. I spent 200hrs+ playing on my break time. I dont have another 200hrs+ to restart over my process just because some job less, no life kid want a WIPE because silver sellers and bot , cheaters are out of control.

PEOPLE IT JUST A F**KING VIDEO GAME. NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOU. IMC made $$$$ load of money from you guys WIPE = suicide, people will quit the game as if they WIPE.

BnS also has the same problem with gold sellers, bot, server lag during early access and OBT. IMC, they allowed this to happen in first place. Crap engine, no anti-bot, hack, poor game optimize lead to FPS drop etcā€¦ the list goes onā€¦

Should us human race nuke ourselves so we can start over? :sunglasses:

@zoi4friends Everyone told you so.

2 Likes

Op is the same clown who thinks paid early access is the same as open beta and the same idiot who wants to reset the server everytime he feels it needs it just to make himself feel a little better about himself because everyone else donā€™t want to waste all the hours poured in this game unlike him.

The same clown also earned a news post dedicated for his stupidity:

Everyone including IMC told this clown there will be no wipe. So Iā€™m guessing heā€™ll quit the game because the economy is ruined T_T

Can we now close this thread?

1 Like

well, IMC confirms they do track silver among other things albeit, must require significant effort. I say bye-bye to exploiters.

ā€œTesting the gameā€

I almost thought this was a 2015 post. Close beta is over.

People with a lot of free time to play = ok with wipe.

People with day jobs and other real life stuff = I will cut off your skull, piss down your throat and feed your balls to my dog.

there will be no wipe. OP ,you can delete this post and quit this game. while we can continue enjoying this game with our friends

Have you check the list of ppl ban?

jjj
jjjj
jjjjjj
jjjjjjj
kkkkk
kkkkkk
kkkkkkk
sauhsauhsa
hjsahs
shsgshg
hsghsgshgshgs
sduhsuhfgs

Sure as hell IMC punish those responsibleā€¦ we are so much safe now.

ā€œPunish a minority to deceive majorityā€

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/deceive
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/deception

PS: Never said that was a wipe going on, just said that I vote for one, and still do. Because those responsible wasnā€™t punished.

1 Like

Please, I donā€™t want there to be a wipe. Spent so much time into this game already. I really wouldnā€™t have paid for the founders access if I knew the accounts were going to be wiped.

Literally spent 6 hours to get the Gentlemanā€™s Dignity hat.

Spent 12 hours to farm 42 geppetto leaves for my venom recipe.

Iā€™m pretty sure a TON of other people have spent way more time than me to obtain other stuff in game.

Please, IMC do not wipe the accounts.

with the latest post from IMCā€¦

Hello. Today on the Developerā€™s Blog, we would like to address a few rumors circulating the forum.

While we were working on recent issues related to Steamā€™s payment system, we came across a post with a screenshot of a user owning two or three hundred million silver. Some of you commented that it was demotivating. The payment abuse and that screenshot have been reported to a certain Korean website as well and an article came out stating that Steam server has serious problems. Some users even say a server wipe is needed. Is it necessary? You might wonder.

A short answer would be ā€˜no.ā€™

this post is no longer substantial.

2 Likes

can the Mods lock this thread lol, it already got itā€™s answer.

3 Likes

You can get a refund if you didnā€™t claim the items. Which I didnā€™t do because I had bought the $50 package and didnā€™t want to activate the token during the lag. The ToS FAQ says you can get a refund in the circumstance. As far as Steam goes, I sent them a link from ToS saying you can get a refund and that currently the game is unplayable.

legit can a Mod lock this thread. They already said theyā€™ll be no wipe.

1 Like