Tree of Savior Forum

Why i quit to play Tree of Savior

The are some reasons for this, and i like to say here.

1- the game gets really boring when you have a high lv character and you have to upgrade all over to have a new build or test something new in the classes

2 - leveling from zero to 420 is extremely boring for those who have already gone through the quest and have to repeat it all over again

3 - It is EXTREMELY annoying the mobs canceling the actions with the quest items, and i have to wait 60 seconds to activate again, and the mob hit, and i wait more 60 seconds, seriously, who was the one who decided to put this in the game?

4 - I can not do a combination of classes to my taste because it is horrible and I can’t find PT to do events or raids in the game.

5 - There are many classes in the game, 10% are meta and good classes, the rest 90% is trash forgotten around the corner, you don’t even bother to balance it.

6 - LETICIA CUBE AND GODDESS CUBE, the mechanics of getting items is an affront to people, TOS is a computer game and not a cell phone, I don’t understand why putting this random item deal in this game, if it’s money you want, Leave the game PayToWin, which, is not far from it.

7 - I do not have all the time in the world to do quest and level up char, and do diaries quest with various chars that gets VERY boring and boring. No one likes to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over.

3 Likes

Welcome to f2p world brother

2 Likes

They made it ultra casual and gave everyone powerful gear for free, every retard runs around with full debuff Immunity. Plus you can win Boruta if you have more soul crystals than the enemy. Game needs to die already. Pay to win ruined this game as expected.

1 Like

They gave for TP for sure, Diamont Anvil, TP Scroll, Blessed Gem and ETC

1 Like

They just made (yesterday) a survey probably triggered by “Why is people quitting ToS” thread. Most things on the last survey were actually implemented in-game. So, no, IMC actually cares.

2 Likes

Where is IMC to give one answer???

What a SHAME IMC

1 Like

A LOT of people quit for the same reasons

1 Like

In all this kind of games always some classes are good and some other bad, but in this game at least you can combine 2 good classes with one you like or 2 you like and 1 good to save the build, if is only for PvE almost any combination works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.