Tree of Savior Forum

Why i can storage this

sorry if it isn’t his topic

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 23:18 24/05/2019

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Heanitlarn

Character Name: Firtaeth

Bug Description : i was trying to trade that costume with a friend but it doesn’t allow me to drop it or put in team storage…

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. just
  2. trade
  3. no
  4. more

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : intel Core i5
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : intel graphics
  • Mainboard : intel (?)
  • Storage : 500gb
  • Internet Connection : 50mb
  • Country, Region : Colombia

if it was traded before with different token users, there would be a warning saying the item would become untradeable after trading it. it happened to me once, i was trading with my friend which costume he likes but i was lazy to read the warning pop-up when we were trading so 5 of my costumes became untradeable after.

different “token users” meaning one was using like “30day token” and the other was using “event 7day token”

so… no costume for my trap?

Should be Token issue.

FYI if u really want that costume u can just download this free DLC (if u havent done that before, of course), no need to trade with someone. and yes u can still download it eventho the event ended long, long time ago. just click the warp scroll from the dlc and tada, free the invited one costume F & M

already do that… wanna get another costume, and that was this one… no costume for my second trap character u.u

Hello @nidasaar,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. For our further investigation, we suggest you to send a support ticket regarding this matter.