Tree of Savior Forum

Why dont IMC Merge EU,SA,NA Servers?

We have an small community at game, i guess IMC could just merge servers in just one so we would have more competition at game.

when that happens it will be the end for ITOS.
mainly due to lag, ping and gtw/gems/??? times.

5 Likes

I mean , if IMC choose an NA server the ping wouldnt be so high.

Old SA servers were hosted on NA and people hated it

6 Likes

For you…

7 Likes

Could work until the first GTW when 400 players tries to take Genar Field, my pc would burn or explode itself :tired:

5 Likes

ew no ty.its itos doomsday i agree. i dont wanna get merged with silute the most and then telsiai.never.no thanks
fedimian the very least, but i prefer dont

-klaipedians

People complaining about lag, just limit the numbers of guild players by map, and you gotta be lucky by finding 400 people in gennar(Period). Servers are dying , that would bring an whole new scenario to the game , about the lag … the beta and pre-beta had more people people than nowadays if u sum all those servers,following this I cant see an good reason to stop and real merge.

Silute not dying… will die if merge, we dont want NA ping.

1 Like

Not doing Hm… how prove you are wrong? i mean im an silute player TBL no one queueing ,hard contents same pts doing , replacing one or other, i mean why isnt dying ?

Please don’t merge Fedi, we don’t have bots here… :haha:

its not a matter of how many people.
play a game that has a server on the other side of the world and you’ll see how bad this merge idea is.

4 Likes

There is a special case here, players from fedimian who made transition to north america have better ping, server performance etc for the majority of them. Even if they had a slight hickups they just need to avoid auto attack builds.

1 Like

I m totally against the merge, the game isn’t growing well mainly because of lag reasons and the endgame resuming to challenge mode + some weekly raids.

Doing a merge would shrink even more the player base, don’t expect people to play with 150ms or more on PvP/GTW contents that are what keeps a LOT of players still playing.

I’m from Chile and i’m currently playing very smooth in NA

Honestly as an EU player thats playing on NA, the timezone tables for Time-gated content is absolutely atrocious for european players. A merge is less of an issue ping wise compared to timezone wise, at least for european players.

So that’s where you went

1 Like

1 - NA would complain about us (SA) all the time. After we left they would find someone else to blame, like in the old orsha times.
2 - ping is great here - OUTSIDE Genar GTW -
3 - Genar is already a shitfest with too much people and channel crashing.
4 - Endgame content has enough people and cities are always heavily populated.

it would create more problems than solutions. Maybe merge Klaipeda and Fedimian if they are ok with it.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.