Tree of Savior Forum

Why does the website run like mayonnaise?

Mayo in a nutshell:

1 Like

Obviously it’s under heavy stress trying to load all my posts.

Budget went down the drain along with the forum.

Will it ever be fixed?

Cause you are hotdoggie :wink:

the gateway won’t open, the windows are close and all I want of my internet is to not be toast

IMC still saying the forum problems are fixed, but that’s not true, it’s not fixed, it almost never loads, WTF is their problem??

1 Like

May I ask where they are saying that?

I read in a thread somewhere, gotta search, no kidding. I’ll see if I can find it, but hard to coz it loads like sh*t

EDIT: Meme of this forum

Well it’s definitely better than during the weekend.

If anything we should tag @STAFF_Amy again and say the problem still persist.

No biggie, right?

It’s not fixed @STAFF_Amy I can still barely move with how slow it is and full of error 502s

3 Likes

"Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category"

I’ve seen that ALL DAY when trying to connect o the forums. Now it works sporadically.

@STAFF_Amy I just want to talk to my ToS Fam. :frowning:

And here I was thinking I had some dns issue. Fix it imc plz, I wanna lurk threads before sleeping

It’s only getting worse. I couldn’t even read the forums yesterday night… Errors 500 and 502 everywhere.

3 Likes

lets use /r ToS

1 Like

dunno what forum site its , but since the beggining was hard to navigate , slow and full of errors and issues…and sometimes doesnt make any sense , it has cool features but ugh

mayo

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.