Tree of Savior Forum

Why does the website run like mayonnaise?

They’ve been just oozing on all slow, thick, and gross lately and randomly Error code: 502. Please make it clean, wet and watery again so it flows better. Don’t let the mayonnaise clog it.

4 Likes

i get loading error when i check my profile

Given that you actually get to see something in the pages shows that nginx is running fine.

It’s probably acting as a reverse-proxy and caching for some stuff.

Considering they’re getting 502 Bad Gateway, it means Discourse (ruby) processes are most likely crashing.

Now, why the crashes? Could be memory usage or cpu usage (killed by cpu/memory limits by a shared web server), DDoS, configuration error, Discourse bug.

You really can’t know for sure other than these details without the logs or a fully reproducible condition.

Did you by chance notice if these slow times happens on similar hours? There’s a chance it could be related to site backup routines using too many resources :thinking:

3 Likes

The websites been running like molasses for me for a while now and getting constant errors for certain features, like searching. Wtb a working forum again.

5 Likes

Dunno why, but it’s getting worse than the VGA errors in TOS lately, and that’s A LOT!

1 Like
1 Like

Mayo in a nutshell:

1 Like

Obviously it’s under heavy stress trying to load all my posts.

Budget went down the drain along with the forum.

Will it ever be fixed?

Cause you are hotdoggie :wink:

the gateway won’t open, the windows are close and all I want of my internet is to not be toast

IMC still saying the forum problems are fixed, but that’s not true, it’s not fixed, it almost never loads, WTF is their problem??

1 Like

May I ask where they are saying that?

I read in a thread somewhere, gotta search, no kidding. I’ll see if I can find it, but hard to coz it loads like sh*t

EDIT: Meme of this forum

Well it’s definitely better than during the weekend.

If anything we should tag @STAFF_Amy again and say the problem still persist.

No biggie, right?