Tree of Savior Forum

Why do you hate necros so much?

Or why do people level up a necromancer, when they can use a warlock and macro with that character without any punishment and way better than a simple necro?

Looks like he knows that nothing will happen and seems like he doesn’t care to level an alternative warlock in a different account lol

For new people coming, if there are, you may check this link
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/eu-schwarznaggers-bot-army/338474

New generations incoming,
Enjoy your hunting grounds and casual costumes :slight_smile:

Why limit yourself with a single class though
You can create a full party for effective farm and automate it
Take all the best from entire class tree
Follow the lead of a brave man~

That’s what schwarzenegger did, new generations evolves to be better though

As a result a warlock 2 with 100% uptime invocation can rule a whole channel.

1 Like

why do you hate on cocaine when people could be injecting crack…

:unamused:

don’t BS me TC, people been trash is the problem not the classes they use…

they can be ■■■■■■■ Sadhu and find a way to get free things with 0 effort they will and ■■■■ everyone else…

Heh, bet you didn’t get the irony.

I would suggest you to deeply read and try to understand something before getting blinded by it’s title, just as a life tip.

what? why is not the chrono2warlock2 cancer build? amateur.

They will move to hunting grounds after the update, calling it now :slight_smile:

I think your definition of irony eludes me >.>

IMC needs a rework on WL2, thats what they need. Change the effect of Invocation into a higher Dark buff/Matk buff and remove the spirits altogether, just imo
Or just debuff, mobs nearby user takes extra dmg on Dark skills

or just spawning grim reaper on such maps and everything is solved.

I was already thinking about my comment on how necro’ing forum threads is often beneficial, etc.

But it’s another thread on AFK farmers…

Again with this kind of ironic thread, how accomplished do you feel addressing this case with such mockery?

But yes, invocation has to get nerfed :slight_smile:

Huh a lot, if people follows my tip to abuse of how bad this system is, I will be happy enough.

Then, and maybe then, IMC will take cards, until then everybody should abuse the same way that only a few do.

1 Like

How about playing a game?

Why don’t you start using your suggestion and we’ll check how long you survive :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love necro afkers. Free loot. :slight_smile:

Hate to see the go away to hunting grounds

1 Like

Just become necro c1 a couple of hours ago, not to mention that I have a warlock as well.

Still there, and still in forums suggesting this stuff, bet that you are the one having the problem commenting and replying every white knight matter, but hey, keep on going, as said I’m fine as long as people notices how unfair is everything and why no one gives a ■■■■ so everyone can abuse as well.

it’s sad that we can’t get 5k while ktos or jtos have over 100k, that’s for a simple reason that you are too blind to see and that’s why you and all of your kind keep doing nothing but trying to counter-arguments as always.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

They should change invocation so instead of evil spirits appearing at the location of a killed monster, which can be abused to make monster spawns almost unplayable for others, it should make killed monsters trigger the WL to “recover” Dark Theurge-spirits (those that spin around the WL).

Or change it so there is a maximum amount of Invocation-spirits (say, 3~5) and if the WL runs away too far (1~2 screens) the Invocation-spirits disappear.

About the topic : macroing is just as illegal as afkers with autopotting.
While unfortunately IMC does not seem to punish these people for whatever reason, despite them breaking the rules, any decent player should not resort to doing these things because then they become part of the problem and have no right to complain about it any further.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.