Tree of Savior Forum

Why can't Wizards Crit?

I have an 180 Elementalist. I thought once I got frost cloud my damage increased by a ton. The skill is really nice, the only thing I dont like about it is the duration and cooldown. I wish it scaled slightly with skill like lasting another 1-2 seconds per level and/or a smaller cooldown but the skill itself does a lot of damage and is easy to get off. All through leveling I felt my damage was very mediocre at best. Every other class seemed to out damage me by a ton. I understand crits are not a sure thing but at the very best I can get a slight damage increase, whereas other classes get the ability to crit. They just out damage us in a lot of aspects. Elementalists have pretty long cooldowns. I see others do basically the same damage as I do plus crits. its not like my damage is double the base of theirs.

cause wiz can’t miss.

i hope u r not going complain about not needing dex to wtfpwn everything.

wiz3ele3 is late boomer. Other class have to carry their dead weight along for awhile. I just hope wiz3ele3 remember they were carried and be nicer at late level and do some carrying.

ok you can crit but also told IMC to make magic can miss so it will be much better

I mean its true we are very much weaker early but then again, other classes get a ton of crit and damage later on, so they get more damage as well. I understand Wizards don’t miss but at the same time, every other class seems to get Crits which, give them more damage and more fun. The only items Wizards are allowed to really buy are just “increase” in damage…

Our crit is quick cast attribute and joint penalty.
Don’t get why you want crit considering the damage that already comes from wizards.

wiz class are extremely powerful late game offensively, defensive and supportively…

so uhh… no, u dont need crit.

ppl call this game “tree of magic” for a reason.

if u messed up ur build and have bad damage… well, u MESSED up.