Tree of Savior Forum

Why can't everybody mount Guinea Pig?

Hello~

Since Guinea Pig has been available, it has been a request from the players.
At first, IMC seriously considered making it possible for every classes to mount it, but later on decided against it:

[quote]Q1. I would really like to ride a Guinea Pig companion. Will there be a way for me to do it in the future without a mounting skill?

During our initial closed beta tests, Guinea Pig companions were actually mountable by all classes. Later, however, we ended up considering the possibility of it hurting the uniqueness of mounted classes, and that’s when we put the restrictions in place for Guinea Pigs. We don’t think we’ll change the current setup that soon, though, so it seems the only way you’ll get to ride a Guinea Pig companion is by creating a character in a mounted class.[/quote] (source: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=674)

It was understandable to let this advantage to mounted classes. And that the only way to mount without actually having a mounted class was to spend TP to use a shop mount (Pigeon, Penguin).
But then IMC gave everybody a Leaf Penguin. If you create an account right now, you’ll still receive one as well.
Since you changed mind on the topic, can’t we have a Guinea Pig that can be mounted by everybody now ? Please ? D:

And I do mean only mounted, you still wouldn’t be able to attack while mounted of course (unless you have the correct class to do so).
I really think all this kind of special mounts which requires some fighting/investment to get (like Guinea Pig and Red Panda) should be mountable by every classes.