Tree of Savior Forum

Why can't a change targets?

Didn’t really know where to post, put it here because most popular section

I’ve been trying to change targets by pressing tab near clusters of monsters because i’m a bokor and a lot of the time i can’t even target an enemy because i have too many zombies in the way. But whenever i pressed tab to change targets nothing actually happens. I’ve even tested this on clusters of mobs without my zombies.

I’ve tried resetting the key bindings and even changing the binding for target but it still wont work. Anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

YESSS OMG, im bokor too #BokorProblems i keep on taregeting my zombies and i cast hex but it doesnt cast bcuz my zombie is targeted, aso te zombify debuff doesnt show the remaining time on monsters, it goes to 19, then back to 20, then to 19 ect.

It works for a cryo, but it’s odd. It likes to shift between the same few enemies a lot, even if there are many more.

Yeah. add your companion. One of the solutions I got is using mouse for targetting. But I’m very used using keyboard/xbox controller.

#BokorProblems

Same here, i reset my skill tree, i quit the zombie build because of this stupid aiming system