Tree of Savior Forum

Why aren't titles team shared?

Is there any valid reason for titles to be character bound, because this is really not helping me at all.

Please IMC i need that +1 STR…

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

2 Likes

Yeah it is pretty silly to tie stats to character bound titles, when some of them are tied to yearly events and you can only get them on 1 character.

6 Likes

It makes me remember when collections were character bound as well… That was really a pain. IMO titles system is nice, and i like it, problem is, as you say, make it character bound makes you repeat the same thing that happened before with collections.

Some titles demand little time, some a lot more, and from what I see, the focus of this game is class diversity, we end up having lots of characters and I would like for all of them to have the same titles. If you think about it, its quite silly to do the same quests or gimmicks in every character you want x title.

One could say, “Oh you want everything to be easy”, but I wouldn’t call it easy, just re-arrange the rewards, but don’t make me waste my time doing the same thing over and over again, we know what this leads to. I just want to have a better game experience. Not only collections, just remember how leveling was in the early days where dg experience was nothing compared to questing. That was awful, doing all the quests with every new char just to lvl. The patches were such a relief and I got to enjoy a lot more of the game.

3 Likes

Probably they need to have like a “Team based Title” and a “Character based Title”.

Example of Team based would be the Growth point in Adventure Jounal. (Steady Savior, Sturdy Savior, Journal Recordist, Thrifty Savior)

Example of Character based would be Beginner of Hunt, Basics of Combat, etc.

Also, Make the event titles team based please!!

Well, I hope they will update the title feature since it gives stats already.

5 Likes

Absolutely agree to this. :clap:

Agreed.

I made the mistake of giving each of my characters titles (e.g. golden note on my corsair, pledge of the blade for my doppel) until i disappointingly learned about the title stats update.

Plus some titles can’t be obtained (iirc) if you did the quests before the update wherein the title for those quests were implemented (in my case i saw the Maximum Endurance title and learned it was from Dina Bee quest line, my char who finished it long ago can’t obtain it anymore)

You still can. It’s not from a dina bee quest line. It’s separate from that. Just lure some bees in front of the guy and let them hit you, after a while talk to the guy and it should have triggered the hidden quest.

hmmm weird, i did what you said, the dialogue changed a bit but no quest triggered.
the dialogue changed to the guy inquiring about me getting stung, i tried both reply choices (a. it doesn’t hurt, b. i should get treated), he converses some more and that’s it… or am i doing something wrong?

my other character got it after a long questline starting from dina bee, iirc

I think I remembered wrongly. Talk to him until he mentions the priestess in Uskis, then I think she’s the one that’s gonna give you the quest.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks!

/20chars

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.