Tree of Savior Forum

Who said Swordsman is weak :P

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh Max, he is just a exploiter =(
He uses Hook64! Sad …

every post:
LOL!
lol!
lol!
LOL!
LoL!
lol!
lol!
LOL!
ECKS
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

@STAFF_Max dude, seriously, I’ve been both on bluehound’s team and against him in TBL. He’s hacking and it so obvious it hurts. He deals 250K + in damage…FROM BASIC ATTACKS. He can use his normal attack at a distance longer than a screen away, and has additional attack because he uses a cheat engine.

Max, when he showed you 450k damage as a lvl190 swordie in TBL, did you really believe him? Please test a swordie in there, you’ll notice how absurd that number is.

Screen wide AoE range is a very old hack, bots had it on 1st CBT and use it to this day.

This guy is a complete joke, only smaller than the gms,for not having banned already.

Oh… ok.

4 Likes

Then the other players wouldn’t show damage dealt during the match on the stats table at the end of the video used to report you. Lol this dude.

I wonder if there’s an equivalent expression in English for “Niño rata” in Spanish. Basically a kid who ruins everyone’s gaming experience and thinks he’s cool for it. I’d call you a huehue if I hadn’t met some nice Brazilian gamers. My lexicon fails to describe this lame character behind the edgy ign.

So you still try to says that you are not guilty with hack after all this evidence?

Is cheater alway this disgusting?

Trolls regenerate too fast and should be put to a fire.
Cheaters should be put to a banhammer, but unfortunately there is no banhammer in ToS.

I’ve seen Bluehound’s Skills […]

1. Stops at the middle of nowhere.
  2. Auto attacks the air.
  3. Control all air particles with the mind so attacks hit the entire screen propagating a splash damage.

Such skill. Much power. But I think you’re in the wrong game… or something else is wrong :confused:

Going to terrorize? Are you going to cheat there?! :confused:

I think you should prepare for your new revelations. Goddess revelations from Tree of Savior might started to be boring for you to start cheating o: By the way, what difference it makes if you leave later or now?

Only few days more, you should use your time… do your things, relax. Sleep more, so you can play the new game better instead of stressing yourself here with all these things :3