Tree of Savior Forum

Who said Swordsman is weak :P

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Embrace it bluehound, become the living meme.

How this silly joke isn’t banned yet?

1 Like

any class with cheat is not weak as well, we all know that :smiley:

@STAFF_Max @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @moderators @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy

Recording you hitting people behind you with some messed up AoE range :confused:

That’s some crazy stuff in the left part of screen while you’re hitting the air and killing everyone :confused:

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @moderators

AoE Attack Ratio and range are totally different things.

You were using auto attacks are you cleary can see from second 13 and on.

Use 0.25 speed for a clear vision of what happens.

You attacked two characters behind you from a range that even Catas won’t hit :confused:

@STAFF_Max is anything going to be done? o:

EDIT:
Also, if you were really desynced somehow, you would hit CGNS with that Cyclone. :neutral_face:

“customizable AoE Hack” is listed as feature of the hook64

It look like guy use that feature

Funny how the “linked” thread to this one is about a report against the OP. :stuck_out_tongue:

@bluehound17 what do you mean with “for a Brazilian”? Please give yourself value. It’s because of people like you that us Brazilians a.k.a. not BR HUE HUE are hated in some places. Do yourself a favor and stop being a jerk. I won’t be surprised if you say something “but… but… you’re a Brazilian, stop reporting me”… please, just stop.

About ping or etc. I know that.

You claim you have a bad connection, yet you do things impossible without cheats in the game.
You claim you have a bad connection but you don’t need to deal with weekly international route instabilities because your ISP have a bad provider and it’s even out of their hand.
You claim your connection’s latency is bad, yet mine is worse from the ping test you posted earlier and from what everyone knows it is impossible to extend your attack range indefinitely by “internet lag” or “latency lag” or whatever.

About your “geographical location”. It’s wrong in your image. As you know most of our Brazilian ISPs have IPs traced inside our country. It’s a very unlikely that you would be getting an IP in Argentina in any decent geo location database.

You want attention? Okay, you got it all and from all @moderators and staff. You will be banned. Are you happy now?

Actually you’re wrong since PvE scenarios aren’t heavily affected by PING or LATENCY. You can dodge bosses all the time in all their attacks by learning the attack patterns. You might need to adapt yourself to jump a second earlier, not a big deal.

I never said I hate anyone. I hate your act of cheating and trying to show off it and as well trying to fool people after all this.

P.S.: About “tank”, in boss scenarios an archer can be a better “tank” than an actual tank while needing way less healing and providing more DPS to the party. Also have an easier time keeping aggro if you’re first DPS or highest damage dealer.

But you know, it all depends on the boss you are on and etc. If you’re talking about missions, the queue is random anyway. If you’re taking about dungeons, same. If you’re talking about world bosses, tanking isn’t and never was a problem anyway.

1 Like