Tree of Savior Forum

Who said Swordsman is weak :P

Funny how the “linked” thread to this one is about a report against the OP. :stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@bluehound17 what do you mean with “for a Brazilian”? Please give yourself value. It’s because of people like you that us Brazilians a.k.a. not BR HUE HUE are hated in some places. Do yourself a favor and stop being a jerk. I won’t be surprised if you say something “but… but… you’re a Brazilian, stop reporting me”… please, just stop.

About ping or etc. I know that.

You claim you have a bad connection, yet you do things impossible without cheats in the game.
You claim you have a bad connection but you don’t need to deal with weekly international route instabilities because your ISP have a bad provider and it’s even out of their hand.
You claim your connection’s latency is bad, yet mine is worse from the ping test you posted earlier and from what everyone knows it is impossible to extend your attack range indefinitely by “internet lag” or “latency lag” or whatever.

About your “geographical location”. It’s wrong in your image. As you know most of our Brazilian ISPs have IPs traced inside our country. It’s a very unlikely that you would be getting an IP in Argentina in any decent geo location database.

You want attention? Okay, you got it all and from all @moderators and staff. You will be banned. Are you happy now?

Actually you’re wrong since PvE scenarios aren’t heavily affected by PING or LATENCY. You can dodge bosses all the time in all their attacks by learning the attack patterns. You might need to adapt yourself to jump a second earlier, not a big deal.

I never said I hate anyone. I hate your act of cheating and trying to show off it and as well trying to fool people after all this.

P.S.: About “tank”, in boss scenarios an archer can be a better “tank” than an actual tank while needing way less healing and providing more DPS to the party. Also have an easier time keeping aggro if you’re first DPS or highest damage dealer.

But you know, it all depends on the boss you are on and etc. If you’re talking about missions, the queue is random anyway. If you’re taking about dungeons, same. If you’re talking about world bosses, tanking isn’t and never was a problem anyway.

1 Like

Oh Max, he is just a exploiter =(
He uses Hook64! Sad …

every post:
LOL!
lol!
lol!
LOL!
LoL!
lol!
lol!
LOL!
ECKS
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

@STAFF_Max dude, seriously, I’ve been both on bluehound’s team and against him in TBL. He’s hacking and it so obvious it hurts. He deals 250K + in damage…FROM BASIC ATTACKS. He can use his normal attack at a distance longer than a screen away, and has additional attack because he uses a cheat engine.

Max, when he showed you 450k damage as a lvl190 swordie in TBL, did you really believe him? Please test a swordie in there, you’ll notice how absurd that number is.

Screen wide AoE range is a very old hack, bots had it on 1st CBT and use it to this day.

This guy is a complete joke, only smaller than the gms,for not having banned already.

Oh… ok.

4 Likes

Then the other players wouldn’t show damage dealt during the match on the stats table at the end of the video used to report you. Lol this dude.

I wonder if there’s an equivalent expression in English for “Niño rata” in Spanish. Basically a kid who ruins everyone’s gaming experience and thinks he’s cool for it. I’d call you a huehue if I hadn’t met some nice Brazilian gamers. My lexicon fails to describe this lame character behind the edgy ign.

So you still try to says that you are not guilty with hack after all this evidence?

Is cheater alway this disgusting?

Trolls regenerate too fast and should be put to a fire.
Cheaters should be put to a banhammer, but unfortunately there is no banhammer in ToS.