Tree of Savior Forum

Who is your favourite ToS Waifu?

I’ll take him anyway. He almost looks like the male version of Chronomancer Master. Something about their expressions.

To me he looks like Armin Arlert one of my other waifus xD

1 Like

The question is… WHY HAVE A FAVOURITE WHEN YOU CAN… YOU KNOW… k sry bye

@Mathspy
Because we all hate harem masters.
Yes, even the people who like harem masters hate harem masters.
Also the people who don’t know what harem masters are, hate harem masters.
Harem masters hate harem masters
Hate hates harem masters.

I’m not sure about that… I wouldn’t give up my harem of waifu’s.

@Mathspy
It’s like having a cake and eating it too.

I’m confused now…and you should see how many deviants actually like the thought of being in a harem, it’s scary.

Not that I like harem… actually the thought of it makes me wanna throw up XD And I am glad Hate hates harem masters like everyone should but who is Hate? o-o trollolol

@Edward_Teach I swear I never understood that sentence… Is it because the cake is a lie? XD

I really like the art of ToS but we all know who the best girl will be(my character).

@Mathspy It’s a comparison to happiness. Basically you can’t be happy because you want to eat the cake and keep eating it all the time but you can’t because you only have that cake and eating it dwindles it until there’s nothing left. A good analog would be the “half-empty” view of the glass of water or milk bottle. I’m not sure what that has to do with a harem though…

At any rate, back to the topic.
I’m surprised no one has brought up the underboob+(upper?)boob ninja-like Hunter master.

1 Like

I had my eyes on her when she 1st appeared :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Does it count if my waifu is no longer in the game? Lol.

Original wizard design is very nice.

4 Likes

I didn’t take a picture of her and didn’t find her when I scrolled down! :cry: Anyone have a picture of the accessory merchant? Or was it the tools merchant? I don’t remember, she was blonde.

Her cupcakes make my soufflés rise

5 Likes

@blazinedge
Here, my friend, have your Waifu!

If this is not her, you might be looking for the Tool Merchant, who is brown-haired.

4 Likes

Best topic 5ever 12/10

^THIS!!

It was love at first sight, her EYES attracted me as if I’m melting just by seeing her beautiful eyes (not to mention the B…S…)

I love this woman aka tool merchant :heart:

2 Likes

Out of all of them I would probably be my favorite.

2 Likes

If your first post had to be nonsense, this is probably the better kind of nonsense. xD
Welcome to the forums.

Best play on words ever !!