Tree of Savior Forum

Who is the best pvp class?

Cataphract? excelent mov spd … average atk … average hp … good def

STEPARU in the defeated team,

If you dont stab the wizard… YOU 're DEAD!

Barbarian good mov spd… good atk … good hp … average def…
Pouncing to kill them ALL!

but the wizards, … KILL THEM FIRST!

greater damage(magical**) … low hp , average def, average mov spd … if you find youtube of wizz pvp , please post

and the archer… the archer is the worst … until now…maybe the trapper could be better for pvp idk

2 Likes

Wizards doing 7k and 1 shotting people in PvP i see, i remember seeing another video where a lvl 200 wizard was doing 16k+ to mobs, i want to make one now.

I think the most people of the game will not have magical def… magical reduce % . But a great skill for pvp is the teleport … random teleport … if you want to survive .I want to make a wiz pvp

1 Like

that light was the monk?

1 Like

Do you mean Archer rank 1-3 or all archer classes because fletchers, wugushis, and rouges have done great in pvp. Also no love for cleric classes?

if you’re kcbt tester. you will talk about “Sadhu”

and Archer class is not the worst.

youtube can’t say anything.

Pretty much this, though Sadhu was nerfed, and people that don’t have Krivis/Sadhu can’t do anything much in pvp. Though I think most people will watch Steparu’s pvp highlights and assume those are some of the best pvp classes lol.

Otherwise, there’s no point talking about the best pvp class, everythings slowly getting more and more balanced every day on the k-test server. PvP is still pretty broken.

2 Likes

i dont like cleric for pvp or pve …

1 Like

The Monk seems pretty awesome (on steparu’s videos)…

Elementalist.

Electrocute + Meteor. :heart_eyes:

Steparu was frequently fighting people far below his own lvl so that’s kinda a skewed video.

Not sure how good monks actually are haven’t tried them myself.

1 Like

True… But still, the Energy Blast seems pretty OP, thanks to its AoE/Hitbox…

Though, the only thing to do is to wait for the finals modifications :wink:

Monks will do bad against flee/dodgy opponents. Everything else is a walk on the park. Since this game is 80% builds of flee/critical, then monks will have a bad time vs most of the jobs unless they go 2 dievdyrbys and spam the owl statue.

The best professions atm are wizzards, they have it easy.

I have wet dreams of Bokor dominating every PvP match.

1 Like

I don’t see that happening unless zombies got better recently?

zombies still suck, but voodoo skill is good

Monk is OP and still hasn’t got nerfed, if you don’t believe me then check this out below.

Lot of lvl 190+ players in PvP don’t know what you’re talking about. Here is one wiping team by 200 pyro.

Another one with funny ending…

Another one with 2x Level 200 and 3x 200 on Enemy team during 2nd and 3rd matches (members shuffled)

There are a lot more videos you probably just watched the ones during the first day and not the ones during the last day of testing.

1 Like

Every class is good as long as you know what you are doing, and obviously every class do better against certain jobs than others. In the end, just find the one that fits your needs of gameplay style.

2 Likes

All my friends of various classes can solo that boss just as fast if not faster lol, I think anyone 150+ can solo it quite fast, it’s only the 130 dungeon boss.

The rest of the videos are just highlights. Not saying monk is bad, it is quite good but people are building against it and other classes tend to do better more often in the current PvP meta, which again is completely broken still.

Also Bokor circle 1 isn’t that good for pvp at all, but circle 2+3 is very very good for team support, and high dmg with a good team setup.

1 Like