Tree of Savior Forum

Who is better for Solo Play/PvE/PvP?

I’m already Wiz1>Cryo2>Linker1
From now on i don’t know where to go

I’m thinking about a suport playstyle with Wiz1>Cryo2>Linker1
Or go to PvE with Wiz1>Cryo2>Linker1>Psychokino1>Runecaster>Featherfoot

Someone high level can give me some tips?
Realizy that i’m a solo player that want some damage, because i’m full con and don’t have damage on my build

Before I give my personal opinion, can you tell me whats the thoughts of your own build that go to PvE with Wiz1>Cryo2>Linker1>Psychokino1>Runecaster>Featherfoot? I dont mean to be offensive but this build seems suxk to me.

My personal view:

Cyro does not combo well with Linker. As JP will link your own IceWall and waste the link target which is suxk. To be honest I very less see there is a Cyro+Linker build. If there is one, it must be cyro1 -> linker2 -> (other support).

Most people if they go cyro2, then they sure go for cyro3 for the ultimate CC skill (the frost tree something). I think you better dont miss out the skill as it is really really strong in dungeon run.

Cyro is more like a CC as support rather than damage class. Its known to be a pain to level it up as a support without friends leveling together (carry you). If you want solo while want some damage, I guess you have choose a wrong class.

Honestly, I think your PvE build is not synergy well. RC has long casting and cooldown and sometimes is not that practical. Cryo 2 and Psy are great when you are at early level, but at later stage it may just be for CC sake, as your offensive skills at later stage are only from FF. It is worthy to go for circle 3 for Cryo and/or Psy since their best skills are from circle 3. FF (your DPS) may work better if you up your Linker circle. What I can say is that, it’s better to go for more circle 2/3 rather than a lot of circle 1.

@lameranger Yeah, it’s realy a mistake to be cryo with linker, a mistake that i made on that wizzard [first character] but right now i don’t want to create a new char, because this one is on 110 lvl, i’m trying to do something with this guy to not waste him.

Even if i have to go full suport way on next ranks, like chrono3, or maybe go alchemist and make this char a money maker.

Just something that can give him some porpuse.

I dont think it is a mistake, the linker fix good with the featherfoot.

Good luck trying to make FF deal damage vs plant & mutant enemies. :joy:
The only damage skill will be Bloodsucking… Oh wait, it won’t. It’s a channeling skill that requires Surespell to resist interruption (unless you’re using Sleep which doesn’t work on every monster) which is missing in this build; it also requires monsters to be of the Demon, Insect or Beast type to recover HP lost in melee range gameplay. In the end, it will deal like 3-6k damage and be instantly interrupted before another 30+ sec cooldown.

Well you dont need to be sad or what. My suggestions:

1. Remake another character that suit your taste. I believe you now touched level110 and you have some clue on which class is great in dps and which is support. This character you can remain it and go to level90 dungeon to hunt arde dagger for money.

2. If you are going to continue your character, what I highly suggest is that you should go cyro3 next. Believe me. You will be awesome in dungeon and everyone love you. You can use link as well after your ice wall gone. You will make yourself as a superb support in later game. :smiley:
    (beware though your dps suxk when you are alone, try to get a party or friend level together)

Well maybe he can fix this build doing a wiz2>cryo3>linker>Featherfoot. you dont think so?

im also a cryo player. current state is cryo2>cryo3. Im considering

1. cryo3>sorc2>WL
  2. cryo3>kino>RC>WL
  3. cryo3> chrono3
    imma semi solo player that do vibora quests n dungeons besides the normal quests

W2 is still terrible, I believe. It’s either W1 & support or W3 & all benefits of full 3 circles.

Bone pointing does damage too.

Dude, do you know how much damage it does? It’s negligible, to be honest. Even less than autoattack, and you can’t target it. Of course, bone pointing is somewhat useful when every little bit counts, but if you’re trying to kill several monsters that have 100-150k hp with it…

But linked ice pike does so much damage on my wiz

Why wiz2? Can u tell me more about?

Because of Surespell that only Wiz2 has.

I’m thinking about do woz1>cryo3>linker1>alchemist2 and make this character a money maker

Of course I will do another character after

Besides you guys talk I can’t see a build where I’m going to do some substantial damage :confused:

Would warlock be nice with linker and cryo3?

I mean wiz2>cryo3>linker1>warlock

with that build is good money maker the alchemist but if you like to pve, alchemist is not the best :C

Wiz2 is only required for channeling spells that you don’t want to be interrupted and/or want them to last as long as possible, like Runecaster’s spells, Blood Sucking, Psychic Pressure etc.