Tree of Savior Forum

White Tiger Mask? Butterfly? Flower branch?

Does anyone know how to get these recipes/hats? Is there a list somewhere I can check where nice selfless people who aren’t trying to monopolize rare hats list where they found them? Thank you.

Don’t know about the first two,but Flower Branch is my favorite hat in the game and you can get it for free,so sure.

At the map Residence of the Fallen Legwyn Family,a level 130 map,there’s a section in the top left with an area that appears inaccessible.However,every hour on the hour [this is important] a circle of air will appear there that you need to run on,and it will boost you up to the area you need to get to.You must do this and get the buff from the circle,or the chest you open will contain nothing.

After that,just go to the chest and open it.It has about 3-4 different items you can get,including Flower Branch,an armband,or 1-2 different temporary buff items.If you don’t get it the first time,just go back an hour from then and try again :sparkles:.

Edit: This is how you got the hat in iCBT2.It may have changed but I’m not sure as I’m not at that map yet.

7 Likes

ohhh wow

i was there! last night. i went up there by jumping up the side and it wouldnt open for me. i was like “WTF this whole zone is retarded i cant find quests and what is the point of this…” LOL. now i know! thank you

1 Like

I think you have to wait a minimum of a day before opening it again. Everytime I go back within less than that, it’s empty, despite having the circle buff

Yes,I’ve made it to the map since posting and multiple people have confirmed: You can open it no more than twice a day.

Do you know the hours between successfully looting the chest each time? I’ve tried looting it with a 12 hour gap and it didn’t have anything. So far I can only successfully loot it once every 24 hours.

Loot attempt 1: 9 PM Sunday, my time ~ got a speed pot

Loot attempt 2: 9 AM Monday, my time ~ empty

Loot attempt 3: 9 PM Monday, my time ~ another speed pot

1 Like