Tree of Savior Forum

Which way should I take with this build?

Hi there!
I need help once again…
I have a Wizard > Cryo 2 > Psykokino > Sorc at the moment and I still don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should recreate the character. Or if I should take like wiz > Cryo 3 > Psyko > Sorc 2 > Sage or something like that. Cus I’ve heard that kino will no longer be necessary to combo with the ice barrier. Enve tho I like kino with the cc abilities it already has on c1.

Do you guys have any idea of what I could do with this character? I’m also thionking about making an alchemist or such thing since the character its “messed up”

Thanks for the tips in advnace! :slight_smile:

Yeah get Cryo3 and Sorc2 for sure. Cryo3 > Sorc2 > Kino1 actually looks pretty decent. Frost Pillar > Riding makes a pretty good AoE combo. Ice Wall > Psychic Pressure makes a good anti-boss combo.

I guess Sage for R8 is also a good choice for tighter Frost Pillars and protection

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! Again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where you listen that the kino cryo combo is not longer necesary? Because for what i know it still working on ktos better if is with Rune caster to help. One good bossing build is w3-cryo-kino-rc

1 Like