Tree of Savior Forum

Which skills scale with Which Stats?

I keep looking but can’t find much anywhere. I know alot of skills scale with INT, but do any skills scale off of SPR like some Cleric skills do? I would imagine no skills scale off of CON,STR, or DEX. But for skills like enchant fire or other buffs or even possibly crowd control skills, do any skills of any subclasses scale off of anyting aside from INT?

Like with Cleric Deprotected Zone scales really good off of SPR as do some other skills. Just want to know if any WIZ classes have the same kind of scaling from different stats on different skills.

Currently looking at Wiz, Pyro, Psycho, Chrono, Sorc, Necro,Alchemist,

Not all for the same character, but they all interest me. And I can’t find any info on skills scaling off of which stats.

all damage spells scale with magic attck stat, which itself scale with int. each point of int increase the magic attack stat by 1, which increase damage of your magic spell by 1.

If you have a spell with something more, you would know from looking at http://www.tosbase.com/game/classes/

Therefore, if there is an INT scaling on the spell itself, that means it gets twice the scaling off from intelect. once from the magic attack of your caracter, and ocne from the skill itself (like cure from clerics C1)

Summons, for exemple, have a scaling for their defence off from your spirit, but summoning cost 1% of your maximum sp each second, so its actually worse if you put any point into spirit, since it ALSO blocks passive regeneration of SP.

Another one for wizards scaling off SPR is reflect, but it is no reason by itself to put points in SPR.

There might be others, but i dont know them since i dont know all classes.

As for all classes, spr is mostly useless, kinda. early game it helps a lot, but by rank 3-4, you should be having problems if you manage your sp pool correctly. The only class i know of that actually want to invest into SPR is priests C3 for stone skin, but even then, they still need a large amnount of int for heal, so nobody should be going full SPR.

Well that is definitely helpful thank you for the information! It’s kind of sad and boring as far as stat building goes. I guess I will continue to pump my INT. I already have a decent amount of SPR and COn, maybe too much for my level, but whatever, I have so many more levels to get I can balance it out.

I was hoping SPR would increase Enchant Fire buff and/or other types of buffs, but yea, I am not going to waste it just for reflect shield, I rarely use that skill. Just bunny hop around while auto attacking and you never get hit anyway for the most part.

I guess SPR for summon defense could be useful? Kinda sucks that SP regen is negated while sumons are out.
But I am pretty sure I’m headed to Alchemist, so I don’t think I will be getting any summon classes. Figure my first character won’t be the greatest, so at least I can use it as a money maker for my other characters.

Thanks again for the help!

If you are going for anything thats dungeon or pvp related on your wizard, you should also strongly think about putting points into con so as to not get one shotted. Wiz have a really tiny tiny hp pool. If you are going to summon anything, dont put any point into SPR, since what lkittle defence summon gain will be negatively impacted by the increased sp cost. the smaller the sp pool, the smaller the cost, and the easier it is to maintin the sp pool with potions.

Not entirely true.
If you go Priest C3 + Chaplain, you can get massive amounts of spirit.
As you said, SPI increases the amount of block on Stone Skin.
Spirit (and INT) increases the dmg of Aspersion (Priest) which is autocasted everytime you autohit while having Aspergillium (Chapalin) active.
Mass Heal gets the same amount of extra healing from SPI as it does from INT.

This is my build:

For stats I’m doing something like 1 CON, 3-4 SPI

@diax15

You seriously came to the Wizard section to talk about how your Priest scales with SPR? Wtf…