Tree of Savior Forum

Which route for a Chrono PvP Controller?

Hey guys, so i am re-rolling a chrono (i was a c3 thauma, got pretty disappointed with the class.Mmaybe in the future it gets better with more ranks and rework) and im really lost in which route i should take. So, the main objective is PvP and World Boss (i really dont care about PvE/Earth Tower even though chrono is top tier and holds it up by itself).

i came up with the following build:

My main goal is to be some kind of field controller in pvp… CCing and swaping ppl up in friendly fields of effect. But im really struggling with the rank 4 choice, so im open to Thaum for swell arm and that awsome transpose (going full CON for that). But i could also take another rank in cryo or kino… or even pyro for that [fireball + icewall + psy-pressure] and try to dish some damage when needed… So whats your opinion?
Im also confused about the icewall + pressure combo… the damage scales with wall level or pressure level? Thanks in advance!! :smile_cat:

UP!

/20characters kappa

if you are going psy combo…and you plan to solo…you should AT LEAST get surespell on wizc2. people even complain about the spell that it doesnt help against knockback…if they are complaining about that…I wonder how you would feel about a stray hit while you are channeling pychic pressure…:confused: just my 2 cents

yeah, i think i wont be soloing. i usually play with friends.
Another question… Does anyone know if backmasking can be used after transpose to recover my HP? because, if so, i could be an interesting combo: Transpose from CON to INT > Burst > backmasking to recover HP. Any Thoughts?

Wizard > Pyro > Linker > Kino OR Pyro 2 OR Thauma > Chronomancer 3.

Pyro 1: Ground Control from Flame Ground, people really avoid going through Ground Deployed AoEs. 1 more hit on auto-attacks. You can use fireball with burn attribute to deal damage as no one stands on top of your fireball.

Linker 1: 5 targets is all you need for PvP, if you link them it is done, people will finish them in the blink of an eye if you HK them too.

Kino 1: I’d go Kino 1 on that last rank, there’s an awesome combo using Pyro, Linker AND Kino, where you link your fireballs, stand between them and PP them 2 or 3 hits on each side, this way they move together and you can make them go up and down switching sides. Also Kino provides some interesting skills for PvP. As a chrono 3 what you need is to buff and use some situational long CD spells, it’s good to have telekinesis and swap on your build to have something else to do on PvP while not recasting those.