Tree of Savior Forum

Which path to go first

I’m planning to go Wiz>Kino3>Cryo3 in the end. But i’m not sure the path I should be going…

For example

1. Wiz>Cryo>Kino>Kino>Kino>Cryo>Cryo
  2. Wiz>Cryo>Cryo>Cryo>Kino>Kino>Kino
  3. Wiz>Cryo>Kino>Cryo>Kino>Kino>Cryo
  4. Others…

Would be glad if someone can give some advice and explanation~

This are the skills I planned…

I’d recommend you to follow the first path.
Simple reason : you want psycho c3 as fast as you can for gravity pole, and avoid to face some hard content with the circle of hell Psycho C2.
2nd path : you’ll have the same trouble than support build for leveling purpose, which isn’t so great since you plan to have some nice damage tools with psycho (not like if you planned to go chrono). You’d have your first psycho rank at level ~127, with no tool for boss before (only ice pick), while you could have ice wall + psychic pressure.
3rd path : You would have gravity pole (+ raise) later, at level ~177, while you want it for demon’s prison grind or even bosses between 2 ice wall + PP (still a good filer, even without the wiz c3 QC attribute), just for unlocking 5 more ranks of ice wall. This path could be viable, but you lock yourself to huge cooldowns with interruption-sensibility (no surespell), i’m afraid for solo-playing it will be a bit hard. One bad positionning and you run for a minute, don’t do that to yourself, you’d need a filler skill :slight_smile:

I’d recommend you to rush gravity pole in anycase. High cost but high CC for dungeons, it will make your life way easier if you can get it before dungeon 130-145 :slight_smile:

Regarding the build : don’t put so much point into Magnetic Force, the skill won’t be used for damaged purpose (hard to use anyway since the mobs aren’t locked in the circle till the very end, they can just runaway, it works very well with raise, but it’s hard to make it usefull before on solo-gameplay) because it only ticks once. You should consider to put some more point into swap, so you can swap a full pack behind your Ice wall (works on boss).

Regarding the class : I would advise you to consider Rune Caster with a Ice wall + PP oriented build, since the 300% ice damage would fit perfectly to your play style. You’d have to sacrifice the tree and snowball, so it’s up to you, more CC or more damage, both can be great.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply~
After reading other threads most ppl say if going cryo… might as well get cryo1 or cryo3… same goes with kino~ I really love those skills at circle3 lol~

So basically either path I go with this build is gonna be hard to solo? I have friends but they are taking their time lvling~

I already have a Wiz3>Ele1 atm which is going for AOE DPS… So I wanted to play 2nd char for fun factor~ XD

Hmm you’ll have some trouble at psycho c2, but this can work very well for solo-leveling. Just becareful about positionning, if it’s not your first char you’ll have less trouble to fight bosses (damage dealing windows aren’t the same, but you know the patterns so… you’d find a way).
Another option is to consider only one rank of Cryo at c1, but well, it would retrieve all the fun to the build since you like snowball and the tree :smiley:
Another option is to consider only 1 rank of psycho for pp.
It would allow you to have Quickcast with wiz3 somewhere in your build, or maybe wiz2 and runecaster for surepell and 300% damage on ice.
Keep in mind that Ice wall + PP build oriented requires a lot of int, while Cryo c3 and Psycho c3 can be done without int at all (no great scaling for both psychic pressure and gravity pole), what’s allow you to put a lot in CON and be tankier than most swordies (whatever you decide to play, play it with Plate armor except gloves for magic amplifcation):slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply~
Every1 says kino2 is hell~ Maybe I might consider scrapping it off~
I already have a Wiz3 so i’m not planning to make another copy XD

Psycho 2 isn’t hell, it’s ok. But if you compare psy 3 vs psy 2… psy 3 is just too good

Also I’m wondering will I get in party if I go dungeon/mission? Since this build are not DPS and theres so many other choices they would picked :sob:

Well you are a cc aoe master, so why not?

1 Like

if you gone psy and cry you shoul definitely go rune caster, you can demolish any kind of mob and boss with the rune of ice, kino + ice wall combo. this combo has long cooldown but it does so much damage the boss just can’t not aggro you. it can also destroy every kind of enemies, if you take your time it can be used to solo dungeon. the damage is unreal on that combo.

1 Like

I went cryo3>kino and it was ez, i just felt the lack of PP on lvl 100+ missions, but soon i got 127 i got kino and everything is fine now xD

oh I see… good to know :slight_smile: