Tree of Savior Forum

Which path should I go for Chrono

Hi everyone!!
I’m planning on playing chromancer. However, I’m still curious about which build path should I go between W1>Cry1>Link2>Chro3 or W1>Cry3>Chro3. I would like to know what are the pros and cons of the two.

Thanks!

To put it simply…

Linker is focused on spreading damage, good for single target and AoE Ratio-based classes/skills .

Cryomancer is focused on gathering mobs, good for classes/skills with high target counts and land deployments.

Cyro c3 for ET mob gathering CC. But linker 2, you can link 8 mobs, +9 with gems and x 2 cause of pass. You can help PvE farming faster. And earn more silver

With the dandel gem? Linker 2 doesn’t benefit much from it since lvl 10 Joint Penalty and Lvl 11 joint penalty both link 8 mobs.

If you want c2 to benefit from a dandel gem (which can require quite some dedication to get) then you also need Divine Might. Otherwise c1 and c3 are the circles capable of buffing the # of links without outside help.

Is CC that useful in TOS?

Yes. You with a chrono you can replace either a tank or healer in grinding maps (with cryo). Frost pillar with pass essentially replaces swashbuckle and allows for great synergy with elementalists frost cloud.

I also find that linker of any variety is super common and with a linker AND cryo in the group it completely eliminates the need for heals.

It will be easier to level and play if you have cryo3. Linker and Chrono don’t have enough offensive capability to solo maps.