Tree of Savior Forum

Which path I should follow? Pyro c2 - Linker c1 - x?

I found Pyro great for AoE damage, a bit stationary, but well, gotta learn the job right? Linker made it easier for when i get into partys, instance dungeons, etc.

So, there I can link and I can do flame ground or fire pillar, sometimes fireball though it ends up anywhere most of the times.

Im not seeing other pretty good options for other dps skills in the near circles, if yes, let me know. I find myself a bit limited to those 3 damaging skills. I guess to be good Elementalist u need Wiz 3 bcoz of CD.

So many options arrived to me, like becoming Sorcerer 2, just for the fun of it, Linker c2, extremely helpful in many situations, Pyro 3, more damage, cant complain about that.

Well tons of people go pyro c2 => linker C2/3

1 Like

I want to say the first to 280 was a pry3/link2/warlock… And it’s very good at solo and group.

If you’re thinking way ahead though you may consider WizardC3/Link for when Lv320 and Lv400 are implemented.

I can’t speak for this from personal experience since I spent most of my time on a wizard-thaumaturge but going for full chronomancer seems like it would be most beneficial if the later wizard ranks are powerful damage dealers with cooldown being the main limiting factor.

Quicken synergizes with enchant fire to pump out faster regular attacks and arde/cafrisun/sacrament damage.
Pass lets you double up on fireball and flame ground.
Haste, quicken and the critical debuff from slow are basically desirable for all classes.
Chronomancer is least likely to fall off at later ranks due to its buffs and debuffs affecting core gameplay elements rather than damage numbers.
Chronomancer is also likely to compliment the later rank wizard classes if design remains relatively consistent (cooldown based damage dealer).

The pass argument is sound. Though… I would be tempted to do WizC3/LinkC1 on it… Just for the higher <5 target DPS from quickcast attribute. That’s assuming we ever get another high matk per min class besides Pryo though!

Necromancer 2 also should be considered. Lots of dmg spells and pets should work great with Link. Orr you could go Sorcerer 1 / Psycokino 1.

At this point it’s more a question of what won’t work then what will work, so just choose whatever you fancy