Tree of Savior Forum

Which one is healer and which one is buff?

Check this site for skill infos

1 Like

Thanks for answering me I think I will go for healer since that’s my best class :smiley:

1 Like

Well the best support might be the:
Cleric>Cleric>Krivis>Krivis>Krivis>Oracle
Because support is not just about buffs but also predictng attacks and also change the mob’s strenght and health (Oracle skills).

I just edited what i initially wrote, you might want to re-read it. If youre lazy, basically i was saying going cleric 3 is NOT viable, because the only healing you’ll ever really NEED is the heal you get as a cleric first circle. The priest’s Mass Heal is just… over healing… for really no reason… the cleric’s heal does a good job at keeping a party alive since they changed it to do percent health healing. Between both casts it will completely heal a person, meaning you can choose more buff oriented classes.

Krivis buffs are pathetic in contrast to priest and Dievdirby. The only good buff Krivis has is Zalciai and divine stigma. Where stigma you have to kill something to get its buff so there’s that. Dievdirby and Priest offer MUCH better buffs, hell even bokor has more useful buffs than Krivis, but yes, he/she will be using oracle as their final class.

Actually no, In terms of party-buffs If we only look at circle 1 classes, Krivis has some of the best buffs in the entire cleric tree.

Aukuras - Although hidden, It decreases the time between health recovery and increases the amount recovered. This skill is very lack-luster but it doesn’t need to be managed. Just like a totem, you put it down and forget about it, granting you a slight edge without any further management.

Zalciai - This buff increases crit and is usually considered the least necessary out of all of the Krivis skills. It does provide a nice stat boost, but unless you’re building SPR, the base scale is not high enough to make a difference.

Daino - One of the most important skills in the entire game. I’m not sure if you may know, but there is a buff limit. Having a Krivis in your party will almost be mandatory in late game. All your good ‘buffs’ will not be worth it without a Krivis as you will not be able to apply them all.

Adding circle 2 into the mix, Divine Stigma has been buffed since last iCBT. Now it affects the whole party, making it a great choice for a small boost during raids or boss fights. Plop it onto a lesser monster = instant buff for the boss.

It’s all about opinion, but Krivis is by far one of the best and should be considered as such. Sure Priest has healing and reviving, and Cleric has Divine Might, but Krivis should never be ignored as a potential path.

2 Likes

Okie thanks all for the replies I will go Priest cause i will be a healer but when i’m done with my main i’ll consider Krivis.Once again thanks all
Shu~

but don’t you need the priest class for say Resurrection?

Yes, but most people doesn’t appreciate that yet. This is due to the fact that anyone and resu by themselves using “coins” which is free right now since it is still CBT.

I’m quite positive though that after the CBTs, people will start looking for this in their party. :grin:

ah okie that makes sense

I’ll probably just buy resurrection scrolls from a Priest>Pard to be honest. They are so specific in their uses that I think I can pass up on the class all together :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We appreciate your patronage. :grin:
But, unfortunately, you cannot buy a Resurrection scroll, since it cannot be create. :laughing:
You can check the available skills on the thread below:

Note: i think they made this limitations so the other classes can’t be replaced by just scroll.

Games not released yet :stuck_out_tongue: we will see. Resurrection scrolls are always in mmorpg games, and this one might not be that different in formula.

Either way if we dont get it from the class, you can always assume the cash shop will have self-resurrection items.

well to be honest i doubt their gonna make the priest class that useless by letting everyone resurrect themselves when ever they want but we will see xD especially considering Resurrection has always been a big/major part in a healer class

They also have a really powerful buff and added group heal in circle 2. Making resurrection scrolls would never make priest useless because the entire reason a priest is wanted in parties is not for resurrection anyways. They are powerful enough by themselves and would only add favor to the class if they can make resurrection scrolls to sell.

Either way, We will have to see cause if you can make a scroll for Daino, one of the most important Krivis skills, I don’t see why they would remove the ability to make resurrection scrolls.

Stigma and Daino are pretty cool skill. But I would rather go with Sacrament, Ress, Mass Heal, Revive, Blessing, and buy Daino scrolls. Seems like the only Priest skill that can be put in a scroll is Monstrance.

I also think Dievdirby have better (and unscrollable) buffs. Specially the silence in circle 2. Clr 1, Priest 3 and Diev 2 have a good mix of heal and buff.

Without Call of Deities I think oracle doesn’t have appeal anymore.

They actually have the layout for the “self-resurrection”. It is actually implemented on the last iCBT, and you don’t even have to buy any scroll. You just have to have the “coins”. :innocent:

And it is all good if they implement that on the actual game even after the CBT. Resurrection is necessary to be available somewhere else than as a skill of a particular class. (If you played RO, we have the Yggdrasil Leaf :laughing:)

Coins are not free, at least we dont know if they will be.

They could be given to us in iCBT but not in the final release, so I wouldn’t count those when determining gameplay.

Personally I think the starter cleric class should have a revive skill. It seems more like a skill that every cleric has, than a class path you have to choose.
I hope IMC knows what their doing with the class balancing or else every class may have a clear linear ‘best class’ to choose for all occasions.

1 Like

I hope that they know what they are doing as well, hahah.

I think they will able to buy buff skills in a scroll, because you will need a lot of them (20 Daino scrolls only for an hour). Besides, Krivis has many skills that are impressive in combination for the main class (low rank class are meant for general, I believe, they should be single stats base).

Regardless, if Daino scroll is not available, I am not sure what people would buy other than safety wall. And I think there should be a cooldown for scroll as well (no way you can spam safety wall, for a boss fight without moving?).

But one disadvantage of scroll is the attribute (or passive).