Tree of Savior Forum

Which main class will you choose to play at iToS?

I’ll tell you the difference right here: CC

ooo, I already found something I like in your guide. awsome.

3slot of SquireC3
2slot of AlchemistC2
3slot of Pardoner

\ ( * - *) /

STR is better.
Crit formula got nerfed, besides mobs having high Crit Resistance on high levels. You need at average 300-400 Crit rate to be good there.
Now not only STR scales better, it also provides you with damage, which is the most important thing once you get to things like ET.

Basically, for Swords, who aren’t Hoplites you need to priotitize STR first, then DEX, then CON.

what are the strengths of doppel2? is it that amazing compared to a hop dragoon?
i know it has +50% crit damage but if u dont focus crit then doesn’t it lose dps?
also it has no shield and closer range, cyclone got nerfed i think?
whats so good about doppel2?

So many questions, man and actually too long to explain.

Basically, read the guide:

No, you don’t lose DPS by losing crits, why would you? STR will help you to do excellent damage. Besides great skill selection of Doppel.
It still has Cross Guard AND Block with Highlander, if you go with this build. Even with Barb you still have Cross Guard.
Cyclone got nerfed, but not that much.

we will just wait until people get to lv200 - lv280 :slight_smile:

SWORDIE>>ALL !!
Just need to build it right
/soon

Wait all you want, man.

With right builds Swordsman annihilates anything on high levels. And I will help people to understand it, hahaha.

1 Like

go for around 170-190 base crit rate, at least 50 base con and rest STR

Might go for Wizard~ free awakening for my homies

this one i strongly agree. unlike wizard and archer, they are easily viable.

what about
Sword>Pelt>Hop2>corsair3
with a spear pistol/ shield off hand build?

i haven’t seen anyone talk about this build
how good is pistol shot?

it’s such a rare build that i was thinking about going for it, but it doesnt seem to be efficient.

i forwarded a korean comment regard the corsair c3 at swordman class section.

dont go for corsair c3, its really weak right now. in the other hand u could go for shinobi.

corsair c2 with shinobi is just average :unamused: i have that build at krToS.

like what you have stated there, choosing swordman must have planning the build nicely.

It’s not always about what classes are strong atm. Nerfs and buffs come and go, balance is an ongoing process. It’s best to pick the class you enjoy or think you’ll enjoy most, and Swordsman is just really really fun to play.

I won’t be maining a swordie, but I will definitely have a swordsman alt because of how fun they are. Also, they aren’t weak. Doppel C2 is very strong.

sword c3>pelt>corsair c2>shinobi is STRONG for 1v1 pvp tho =)

CorsairC3 is crap. Pistol Shot needs to be buffed, for R7 skill level this is horrendous.

what’s the pvp system now anyway? or what might it be like in the future?
do u get a reward for pvp, or is it just rankings?
i’ve only seen 5v5 and 2v2 pvp but what’s the difference?
also for GvG what do u get for winning?

to me physical rewards for pvp is necessary for me to build a pvp character