Tree of Savior Forum

Which is the best pet master build in PvP?

Is it possible to summon all minions in PvP?
If it is possion, I think it will gain advantage that can crowd opposite.
Minions will attack and annoy your opposite automatically, while you can confuse him with CC skill.

I am considering about 3 way to build it. However, I am not sure what is the best in PvP.

1.wiz1 - cryo1 - psycho2 - sorc1 - necro2

2.wiz1 - cryo2 - psycho1 - sorc1 - necro2

3.wiz1 - cryo3 - sorc1 - necro2

Please tell me what do you think.
I am waiting for every opinion, thank you =D

pets are bad in pvp basically regardless of what you take cryomancer will be carrying your pet ranks on its back.

Also Psy is generally better for pvp but cryo is a good chocie as well.

well my pet kills everything in pvp with one single rapid shot so ‘-’

uhuh you mean in duels where most players are not built for pvp? or in gvg when your triple the lvl of your opponent. Once we get real even pvp you will see how bad your pet is.

My dear, I mean real pvp,in any map, if u don’t know how to play with ur pet, too bad for u, I can perfectly control my own, and yes he kills a lot.
Just to be clear, I 'm not talking about duels or gvgs. :grinning: , maybe if I draw, will u understand?

Are you sure you understand what PVP and PVE are? because it sounds like you mean PVE

OMG u don’t know that u can play PVP in the game??? :frowning:

Since you are in a guild you can attack the guild’s enemies every time u find one in any map dear , you should learn about the game before post newbie things in the forums

Those are the only modes of pvp we have currently unless the arena was recently made available. But that also can’t be done on any map like you referred to. So either way your context makes no sense.

“”"""""""“Since you are in a guild you can attack the guild’s enemies every time u find one in any map dear , you should learn about the game before post newbie things in the forums”"""""""

:stuck_out_tongue:

wow your a idiot that is GvG and you said

your contradicting your self…

GVG is a huge number of players of two or more guilds killing eachother at the same time, PVP is one x one or any other way you can think, and YES, this is pvp, cry less learn more. You can keep being this poor and newbie player , you will not go so far anyway, good lucky :grin:

Anything fighting between guilds has been called gvg or guild wars since it was implemented. and yes it is pvp now that we deciphered what you were attempting and failing to say. So now were back to how you THINK pets are good because your attacking people weaker then you. I can only hope the op reads his entire thread and understands that your information is worthless.

Oh thank you both, but look like there are excursive.

Summary, summoner is good when duel 1-1 with most players who do not built for PvP. But can not battle with full PvP players including 3-3 and 5-5. right?

pretty much the only way to use summon classes in pvp is to have your build based on cryo or psyco to carry those ranks.

Thank you,

So, do you think, what better build is between there?
cryo1 - psycho2
or cryo2 - psycho1
or cryo3

^^

Psy is generally favored for pvp.

Thank you so much. I am going to build cryo1 - psycho2.