Tree of Savior Forum

Which is the best guild to join (Varena) ?!

Hello all,

I am from Varena server and I am about 2 weeks into the game.

I am currently looking to works towards joining a guild but I do not know which one is good. I have seen a lot of player from this 3 guild namely LastOrder and AvantHeim.

From what i heard and read form people in the server, LastOrder seems to be quite a strong guild with good equipments/network but the negative feedback I got from other players are that they apply certain hacks and also practice through illegal means to obtain their status. I have also heard that majority of their members are thailand people.

From what I heard about AvantHeim, they seemed to be slightly weaker than the LastOrder in terms of members and that they are very choosy with members? Though i have gotten some help from some of the members from the guild before, I hope that is not true that they are snobbish people. I also heard that it is more diversified crowd from different parts of the world.

I maintain an open mind and until the mentioned allegation is proven, I will not believe it. Can anyone enlighten on what I was mentioned to me. It is very hard to find an active guild so I am hopeful to join either one of them if they are willing to accept dedicated new player such as myself.

Ohh ohh I forgot to mention that I have gotten help from another guild called DestinyEdge. The members are really nice there but one of them told me that they are very inactive so I did not consider it. Able to enlighten me on that too?

1 Like

This is coming from a long time varena player. Yes those 2 info are actually true. Tho avantheim pretty much was the strongest guild but seems like a lot gone hiatus and/quit. I think they are on hiatus atm. While LO, the info you gathered are quite true. And they did cheat a lot with the recent event. Theres a lot of vid proving it. For some reason imc did not do anything about it. You can really summary both guilds like this LO most uses rmt/whaling, cheats, and taking any member to be strong. While avantheim pretty much a lot of free player and free time being hardcores and really choosy about their members atm cause theres some Issues recently with their guildmembers as one kept shouting about traitors. Its quite funny. Recent wars weve seen with them also seems like even avantheim is always undermanned they seemed to have win against them even if the ratio was 1:3.

1 Like

Quick summary for player demographics:
AH = international guild most ppl from ph/my/sg and few from vietnam.
LO = Most of them are Thai ppl, there are few ppl from non-TH also.
DE = International guild, most ppl from my/sg and indo.

1 Like

Check this out and get to know each guild there

1 Like

Check out “Systema”. one sure thing is that it’s still an active guild.

1 Like

Come discord , join PANTY guild

On a serious note, just join whichever suits you

There are people who favours strong backing/large network and those who favour their small/United guilds. Don’t get the impression that small guilds are easily overlooked/weaker. You can progress/move up pretty much the same. The only drawback is you can’t participate in gvg/wars.

You can always join one of the bigger guilds for war when they start fighting. ( LO invited me before to play for fun , I remember a few individuals who joined LO temporarily just for war )

1 Like

@menggo huehuehue. Was it you ?

DE is my friendly neighbour in Dina bee untill the crashing all starting. I believe inactive meant Hibernation mode because most players are still waiting for r9. I still see them gathered time to time for Monster album opening

Dina bee village before the apocalypse

DE,TH,Yubi,Elven ,Sparta25 old Home

All small guilds

What is ur IGN? We Elvengard also are recruiting,international guild with people from everywhere. If u are interested in joining,pm me(my IGN same as in forum name) or any Elven member in game.

I have personal requirement b4 i recruit tho,no cheat,no scam,no afk/leaver in daily run n of coz be nice.

Well, depending on ur own criteria of guild that u want to join,i also can suggest some of em that fit u.
Either way,welcome to the community n hope u have fun playing the game ^^

3 Likes

Wtf you mean good guild? You want to be part of a big guild? Strong guild? Or a friendly guild, “which is the best guild to join?” Sorry but these fricking words triggered me so much somehow. For me small guild is better, since they have more thing to share, more thing to discover, but varena just full of weebs guild

1 Like

As a member, I can tell you that people in the guild won’t be snobbish as long as you talk to them. I just hope you can take jokes because the members like to poke fun to new members (They are non-offensive, don’t worry. It’s just a way for the new members to interact with the old ones.)

As for your question, I’d want more people to join AH of course, but you should still go to where you like. If the guild allows you to, you should just go ‘guild hopping’ to help you find the best guild for you.

• Vestinel ( Also, I’m MIA because I just started working IRL lul )
1 Like

Thanks all for the reply. the reason why I’m asking about the three guild is because I see them very often around town. I wanted to join an active guild but I want to make sure that the members are not as obnoxious as said to be too! Thank you!! Maybe I’ll wait for the new job class before deciding because more would come back right?

1 Like

weeb culture is interesting.

-from anti-weeb to non-weeb. Big upgrade for me

If you can’t stand being wrongly accused of things you did not do. forget LO.

Obviously he is asking because he heard stories . Both LO/AH got equal bad flair based on his words. Every player is entitled to his opinion as well. Dont be too quick to attack OP

kudos to AH peeps here keeping their cool despite the bad flair they received

I dont think anybody would appreciate seeing such comments, but i guess they kept their cool and handled it well

2 Likes

Yubi = TRAPS. ALL OF THEM.

3 Likes

if you want to peaceful. stay away from LO AH Takomo and yubi

2 Likes

join NextHeroes :thinking:

2 Likes

That guild died 2-3 months after its made right? :haha:

1 Like

Wellllllllllll im busy so idc much :joy:

1 Like