Tree of Savior Forum

Which is the best guild to join (Varena) ?!

Also what im pissed is @Wooshin is active in forum but never pops up in discord :unamused:

1 Like

if youre into cheat/hacks and exploit, join Last Order

Are you from LO. Donā€™t need to be so sarcastic to me, I am merely clarifying what Iā€™ve heard :frowning:

Then what else. Are they all active?

Hmmmm do you have proof that they cheat?

Thanks for the advice and also helping me explain. So what should I do can I just join them for guildwar?

well NH didnā€™t have lots of members to begin with and i think some of NH members stay around quite long like him >>> @Kamotee or him @repelant112233

1 Like

IGN of that veteran player? Your 2nd hand veteran player source is flawed. If LO recruits just anybody then the guild should have been mixed race like AH for long now but thatā€™s not the case, we are only 3-4 non thai in LO. Undermaned members is wrong choice of word, dgaf members is more precise and ā€œseemed to have winā€ but not is more correct. Iā€™ve been there and experienced it first hand; queueing in GvG with 5 people but 28 online, getting in war in 3-4 man while being camped by fireballs and solo wars were the worst. Despite that, I have more good experiences than bad ones in AH, cheesy as it may sound it has been family-like and still talk with some of them. Unfortunately bad potatoes who drinks hate-orade like water were mixed due to the leniency in the past recruitment a guildmate friend of mine quit because of one. ANYWAY!

The hack and cheat thing is very far from true, the teamwork is just too good and plays the game very technically which is quite evident in the last halloween event where most winners are from LO, the very fault is in the event mechanics itself, hence the salty people interpreted it as cheating. This teamwork and technical gameplay also reflected in the blue orb event, wherein there are voluntary few dedicated carries who carried for hours made the event easy for the rest, they also carried outsider the last day free of charge, no other guild did that. Currently and arguably LO is the best PvP guild in varena, and one of the best in PvE. As I noticed, membership is regulated, like what I have said there are few non-thai including myself.

AH is a competent, family-like and democratic guild rivalling LO in PvP and PvE. AH was the ā€œONLYā€ offensive oriented guild during its glory days in GvG. Members are mixed race and very social both in discord and guild chat but can be dramatic sometimes. They donā€™t seem snobbish at all but they had the history of being hated as well when they were still dominating, I guess anywhere you put, haters gonna hate. In the contrary, membership is not strict anymore though it used to be, before we vote for possible prospect members, every guild decision is also being voted upon, but lately membership has been lenient.

In Varena, LO and AH are the only guilds that declare war and actually immerse with it, thus the rivalry. Others guilds are concentrated more in PvE.

Iā€™ve been a member of AvantHeim (AH) for quite some time around months or so, currently in LastOrder`(LO) for weeks now. Both are great guilds.

2 Likes

Hue hue were the only remaining artifacts of that guild. Anyway just join which guild you might like?, but AH atm is kinda strict ish to recruit ppl. Im the skeptic guy there so yeah. I kinda agree with @Tanzen on some of his points but ehh i still hate @Wooshin.

1 Like

Free PokƩmon carry lulz

1 Like

If AventHeim is really so good why would you join LO? Also, I donā€™t understand you, so are they nice or not? Or LO is better?

What is Pokemon EZ? The LO murdered players??

IMHO go play the game and when you reach the point that you regularly encounter both LO and AH in the content you do, then you can decide for yourself which one you want to join. If youā€™re a decent active player Iā€™m sure theyā€™d notice you and send you an invite if they want you. By then youā€™d have first hand experience on whatever rumors or info it is youā€™re trying to confirm in this thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I am currently max level for all my character and I am loving the game despite a few bug here and there. Just that I found it a bit lonely i donā€™t have a group of people I can share this with , the entire game exp. And I spoke to a few when waiting for dungeon queue and they told me all that.

The game is just a bit dead right now so itā€™s not really a good time to see how the guilds actually are. After next week maintenance you have a good chance to possibly join them or compete with them to farm 350 gear, farm 350 recipe materials, reach 360 level cap, etc. After these thereā€™s gonna be new GvG content too, though I think thatā€™s what you actually want to join them for so maybe you would have made a decision by then.

But yeah I think itā€™s much better to observe them yourself, cause asking here wonā€™t really be convincing and can also cause more friction between them and other players. Also Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™re gonna see shout wars sooner or later, no need to pre-empt that lol.

2 Likes

@Tressa

mingle aroundā€¦
Everybody is there
:distinguished:

1 Like

Lepolted for adv & off topic

1 Like

LO not cheating on candy event? ridiculous! team work and cheating are 2 different thingsā€¦ same goes with players who u calling salty and players who are just stating the truthā€¦

1 Like

@@ just observate in games, make frends, gain info, then decide wisely. this game just few ppl, i advice you not often jumping each guild, it will make your name bad hue.

3 Likes

i dont know lol, or mybe not remember. yeah hope my frends will back online when r9 come uwu

1 Like