Tree of Savior Forum

Which build is better?

I want to be able to be good in PvE but don’t want to be useless in PvP.
This are my 2 builds:

I dont know how much DMG the Summons do and if the Skills of them are usefull in PvE and PvP.

I want to use this Build for the Ice Wall / Psychic Pressure combo.
Maybe i should go something else instead of c3 Psycho?

The second class progression is better (though id get kino3 before finishing off cryo), though not for your intended purpose. That is a full con hardcore control build. It would be great in pvp as well as in dungeons, and wouldnt be too bad solo. The skills would need some reworking though.

the ice wall+pp combo is only really any good against bosses, it will certainly work against other mobs, but you just dont need to bother with the setup time… once you get to kino2 PP itself stunlocks, and you can basically just wipe everything with pp alone. Also kino3 gives you two very amazing skills, you want both of them maxed

As far as build1, i dont know a whole lot about sorcs, but i do know that you are doing two non standard things there. The first is going sorc3 instead of stopping at sorc2, the second is not taking any linker at all. Most people go linker-sorc for a reason, the only sorc summon really any good needs linker to make it shine. I have seen some people go kino-sorc, it works because kino is, by itself, just a fantastic class, but theres not much specific synergy there.

I can understand why i should get Gravity Pole but why should i get Raise? I mean lvl 1 Raise is ok but why more than that?

Enemies are disabled while they’re raised.

Also, for Sorc, you always Max Summoning, Familiar, and Servant.

Get Lethargy at least Lv1, and Earthquake is recommended to be left at Lv1

raise1= 5 targets for 6 seconds, raise2=13 targets for 10 seconds. Quite a difference there,

Id even say getting a +1 raise gem would be worth it, for 15 targets/11 seconds. Its really powerful in dungeons, also pvp.