Tree of Savior Forum

Which build go before the reset finish

i have ideas and maybe you can gift me a little of your opinion, this are mainly for PVE,and give me diferent options.
Wiz2>cryo>kino>Ele3>RC: have the burst IW+PP combo, and have nice mobs killiner with ele skill but crappy against flying mobs and CC.
Wiz2>linker>ele3>FF2: Good damage and works pretty well with just one rank of linker. Wiz>Cryo3>kino>RC>WL2: nice CC nice damage and combo with WL2 skills and frost pillar, but long CD of the skills.
Wiz>cryo3>link2>FF2.:nice burst with link+IW´+BC but have problems maybe dealing with mobs. Wiz>Cryo3>ele3>sage/wiz2: prett good damage, but have problems with flying and im not if take sage or wiz2.
Wiz>cryo3>thau2>WL2: i dont try it already idk how good is it maybe i need a opinion.
i just want to know which are crappy as hell and maybe which other is a good option, thank you if can help me.

Linker 1 its usless in party play, if u plan to solo then thau/linker/ff its very popular RN for farming.

You have tryied almost every single build I tested.

Let me give you some insights of my personal experience.

About Wiz1 Cryo3 Kino RC WL2, very good clear, mastema is extremly strong, but it´s difficult to set up your Ice wall + PP combo (mainly when you are soloing), for two reasons, no surespell, and Mastema increases the aggressiveness of bosses (of course you can upgrade the attribute wich decreases this aggressiveness, but even so, it´s tricky).

If you want this build I would suggest Wiz 2 Cryo2 Kino RC WL2.

Wiz2 Cryo Kino Ele3 RC, lots of aoe damage because of Ele3 skills, freeze sphere can be buffed by rune of ice, but parcial Ice Wall + PP Combo once the wall will break before you can fully use your PP. Using Audra to form Ice Wall can “fix” this, but your combo would be something like this, surespell, weapon swap (to Audra), Ice Wall, Weapon swap (to main damage weapon), use mana potion (to proc chapparition, if you have some equipped) PP until the wall breaks.

I mean it´s possible, but take some get used.

Wiz Cryo3 Ele3 Sage tankish build with cc and utility, no real burst damage against bosses until late game, once Cryo and Sage are more supportive than offensive classes. The CryoMeme is super fun to play, Missile Hole is OP, you can solo easily with this build, but you don´t have the single burst damage of Ice Wall + PP combo.

If you take sage, you don´t need Wiz2, use blink, freeze, sleep the mobs, cast Ele skills.

Today I gonna test Wiz Cryo2 Ele2 Kino RC Sage

And tomorrow Wiz2 Cryo2 Ele2 Kino RC.

I really like Sage, Missile Hole helps a lot, and blink makes your life easier to form Ice Wall when you are soloing.

with 3.3k Magic attack, I tried wiz 2>cryo>psy>ele3>RC.
It has good ice wall PP damage when I use audra swap method. The ele 3 skills are good and if ice wall PP combo doesnt kill the boss, then you can use freezing sphere to do finish him off when rune of ice buff is still on. I think the build is okay.
At rank 9 you can choose cryo 2/wiz3/psy 2, all of which have pros and cons (im leaning towards cryo c2).
I think the build is the best out of the cryo-kinoes listed here because you have good skills to fall back on like frost cloud when ice wall and PP are on cooldown and general PVE is also decent.

I personally am sticking to cryo c3>kino c3>RC because it can do Ice wall PP combo and have ridiculous amounts of CC.

i think i will go for 3 build cryo3>thau2 or kino/RC> WL2 , wiz2ele3>FF2 and the last will be cryo3>ele3>sage, maybe are not the best but i like the play stile but i still lisening build XD

Hey all tomorrow ends the event and i still dont know which build take for my solo character and today is the last reset so i want your help, im betewen this 2 because are whic fits with me.
wiz2>linker>elementalist>FF2: thsi have really good damage and great damage and survival but idk if take one rank of linker or better wiz3.
}cryo3>Ele3>sage/wiz2 : this build is pretty good because have really strong atack with electrocute and with frost cloud, but is soooo dependent of ice tree for cast so idk if take wiz2 or sage for delete this problem.
Cryo3>linker2>WL2, pretty good dealing tons of damage with WL and cryo3 will keep the mobs controlled so linker is a extra.
Right now idk which build take and which is harder to level up so please help me if can i hope tomorrow be a good day for you all.

reset the character and leave it there so you have time to think

well yeah is true but i want maybe which could be the better for me and which one i can level up more easy and the other think is that i’m not reach rank 8 in one of the 2 wiz i have.