Tree of Savior Forum

Where's Crusader class?

I know this game is about Lithuania mythology, and I’m surprised it doesn’t have crusaders, since they’ve played very important part in the history.
The game is also focused towards Goddesses rather than mythology, I’ve noticed it’s missing many important aspects.

1 Like
1 Like

If Crusader comes, he’s got to be a mounted Cleric Class with exclusive access to a horse.

Hmm, I don’t remember Crusader to be mount-specific warrior from history lessons.

What I really want is, an builder-type Archer class.

Imagine building catapults and giant scorpions - that’ll be so cool, especially in modes like uphill where u can play it out like tower defence strat.

Don’t think You’ll need crusader anymore since there’s already paladin no?
and we have templar too …3 of these can be considered as the same thing no?
Templar in tos is a bit different tho …but whatever.

Islam didn’t like Crusader / better not got in any term.

nonono , other classes are irrelevant, the Bard class is the only one that matters
without Bards, ToS will never be as successful as RO

2 Likes

The addition of historical classes is good, there are already Pyromancers after all.

The only problem I really see with the suggestion is Templar’s already existing in game.

Paladins are close enough to what crusaders would be in most games anyway (most would have paladins not crusaders though the differences are minimal) unless we’re talking D&D or something :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d much rather see bards, dancers, dual wield gun class, dual wield shield class, mounted blunt man, a better version of ‘sapper’ (not that sapper is bad but I really want somethnig that uses ballistae or deployments such as that), an archer that actually utilizes arrows not as skills but as modifiers to your base attack (what fletcher could have been and I hoped they’d be way way back when, ;_; )

Islam doesn’t like anything specific at all, they even fight each other to the blood.
Btw, crusades were just Reconquistas of the Holy Land that was overrun and unrightfully annected by the muslims before. Heck,they even destroyed the Christian states in North Africa and the Christian Byzanz [and turned it into R.T. Erdogans playground] and tried to invade whole Europe. If at all, we & the Crusaders have a reason to hold a grudge, not the Islamic states.

The idea of a mounted swordwielding Cleric would be enthralling(they can use a sword after all, but have absolutely no reason to do so atm), and Crusader fits perfectly to solve the problem of swords being useless for Clerics and the problem of not having a mount.

Btw, when will the elephant-mounted Archers come?
Would be awesome to see some Archers wielding a real bow on the back of an elephant, similar to how Persian/Indian troups fought instead of the current pistol/sword wielders.

I think we might get something similar. Pied Piper sounds like a bard-type class to me.

You wont be seeing elephant in ToS, go play black desert or something lol.

Something related to watch, The crusades from Arab perspective (4 parts documentaries)

Have fun.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.