Tree of Savior Forum

Where to farm these days?

Hi saviors, i want to ask you guys where do u think it’s a good place to make some decent and consistent silver. Since the dungeon rework i have no clue how to get a daily income. I know there is the 340 hg, but men, you have to get a bunch of items to get decents stats, and then pray for someone to buy you the gear. Thanks for any advice

Try to farm the new materials and sell those. I made a guide about it here: [Info] New lvl 350 Mashinos Materials Location & Recipe

2 Likes

My question is whether it’s even worth it to farm these mats if you want to make a reasonable profit. Considering the limitation on doing the new dungeon it seems like the vast majority of the price of the 350 unique equips will be in the recipe.

Yes, the most profit will be selling the Unique Raid level 350 recipes. You must obtain the 4 raid portal stones to enter.

Alternative is running dungeon and dungeons have a daily limit.

The Material mobs will drop silver, some 350 unidentified gear, and the new materials.

Other option is farming HG. Card album, blessed shard and high drop rate of unidentified gear, and some silvers. Higher difficulty.

Steam server most efficient exclusive option is making many alt accounts, multiboxing and running saalus and dungeon at once, to multiply your own rewards.

What chance have blessed shards to drop? I’ve been farming non-stop these 2 days and the only valuable things i got were orange plate pants and 2 raid stones from 3 challenge modes, i’m selling thrm on the market 3kk each

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.