Tree of Savior Forum

Where to farm afk with necro3?

shoggoth are too slow to be used to farm compared to skeletons, sorcs can kill then in a blow before shogath can do an attack, I dont see shoggoth being a fantastic farmer

They donā€™t spawn outside your range. They always spawn in the same spots. Over and over again. For instance I made about 375k with 4 other AFKā€™ers on the map the other night in a little over an hour and a half.

That did not happen with me. I may as well supply screenshots of the changing respawning behavior. In fact, it wasnā€™t in just Dina Bees of the mobs respawning further and further away.

The only way I can think of this working is as you stated: you have to have other players constantly disrupting the respawning pattern and not be in the area aloneā€¦so it explains the groups.

Even back when Dina-Bee wasnā€™t an AFK farm and an EXP group farm. Youā€™d have one group of people sitting in the middle. All the bees would spawn at once and in the same fashion over and over again. Itā€™s hard to tell now because there are far to many people killing bees all over the place. Not to mention you have only two relatively small areas where the bees spawn.

Dina Bee is one of the very few places like this.

Vedas Plateau is also pretty darn decent for high level afk farmingā€¦if there were people there. But you reminded me that AFK farming is not a solo job.

Alot of places could be great farming spotsā€¦ If mobs spawns and density werenā€™t god awful. Which again is why Dina Bee is great. Oh anther good spot is Rukas Plateau. The density or Hogma and respawn rates are fast, but the silver gain much lower.

yes Iā€™d rather have people farming with me than solo farming a map, I checked vedas plateau and the spawn rate was slower or maybe because I was the only one there. canā€™t seem to find other maps than dina and demon