Tree of Savior Forum

Where I can find a Shinobi Quest guide?

I always stay below the mango. Random is not yet confirmed on my experience because it always spawn just behind the mango. I say look the surrounding because random spawn is “maybe” possible.

Thank you for your support.

I GOT THE DAMN FLOWER!!!

Now to clarify my findings:

1. NO YOU DON’T NEED TO KILL CORPSE FLOWER! There is NO killcount requirements whatsoever.
  2. The flower WILL spawn right infront of you where you are standing near the mango.
  3. I waited less than nearly 4hours, maybe less, but very close to 4hrs.

And yes, DO NOT CHANNEL SURF AND TRY TO STEAL THE FLOWER LIKE AN ■■■■■■■! I keep seeing people channel surfing checking the spot where I am standing every few minutes. Just stay at one channel and in time it will spawn on you.

2 Likes

When i’m talking abuot killcount i didn’t say it’s your own. But anyway that was just a possibility from an old theory. ^^
It was supposed to be a somehow hidden DPK. I made the flower spawn in two hours like that. And another player did the same. So whatever x)

I didn’t say to channel surf eitehr, it would be idiotic to do so for this flower.

You probably went there with people on it. Thats why nearly “4 hours”. I suggest to future shinobi to camp on an empty channel, so you can predict when it will spawn.

2 Likes

great so i was waiting on channel 2 with my timer past 2 hours then the channel disappeared and i got kicked… then a few mins later, the channel is back… now i have to restart my timer again… god

Ok i’ve just got it after 5.5 hours of waiting omg… thanks for the help on this guide

Telsai Channel channel 1 7:17am found scroll.

varena 0514 am (server time) channel 1
while im a archer :confused:

can i do this quest in advance or do i have to be rank6 joblv 15?

you can do it in advance.

1 Like

scroll 8:59pm servertime telsiai

is there any other mechanic for the yellow flower?
i afkd from 0 to 3 hours and went semi afk from 3rd hour to 4th and didnt get a flower.

holy cow that 4hour 50minutes might actually be true
it spawned right on the dot

Just got my yellow eye flower at Varena server time 6.25 am ch 2 (23/7/2017), the last one was around 2 am ch 2, so it took about 4 hours to respawn. What i did was checking all the channels, I think you don’t need to wait for one specific channel.

I got my scroll ch1 4:04 server time klaipedia

I got flower 8:47pm server time ch1 klaipeda

Does the Scroll Despawn if not found… i find it weird if the answer is yes, since i’ve been following the guide and checking other players post on what time they found the scroll and and right now i, having no luck to find it, change to 4 channels at the time of 12pm, i know patience is the key but if there is a despawn for the quest item and i say this is indeed a tricky quest

I can confirm that. Just got it on Klaipeda Channel 1 after hanging around on the mangos for 4:30 to 5:00 hours.

Approximated server time 12:20am 28-08-2017.

here updated guide on shinobi quest

weird, just parked almost 2 hour and the flower already spawned
@faustleroux i think the flower is spawn at random time, not 3+ hours