Tree of Savior Forum

Where I can find a Shinobi Quest guide?

Many people told me that in order to spawn the flower it depends on the amount of green corpse flowers you kill

0 flowers on fedimina server

did anyone manage to find the flower on 2017 feb ? i tried to finding to no avail .

non
I cant see it either

how long have u been camping?

7 days after my dailies i camp and surf in those channels 12 channels none

Got mine yesterday evening on Fedimian.
It took 4 hours and a half. Time to start farming mats!

Guys, i wanna help future shinobis. It is as simple as it is, be sure to camp 1 channel for 4-6 hours. then the yellow flower will pop up. make sure that you DONT CHANNEL SURF! stay on the channel you are currently on. There is also no specific place where you must stand in the mango… I have even walk around the area where the mangoes are. Also go on Keyboard mode so the “space” interaction will easily be seen.! good luck on futures shinobis out there!! ill reply if you have any questions. Its not bugged… you just need to stay focus on observing the flower popping out.
TIP: Watch an anime or a movie so you dont get bored but make sure that you can still see the mango in your screen!
AGAIN DONT CHANNEL SURF

3 Likes

im farming the blank note for 8 hours straight now. im starting to get some doubts.

did some guys of u reroll a c8 char into a shinobi the last two days ?

i might just be incredibly stupid or blind or both i dont know v.v

You have to switch between the pots and between the channels to have more chances to find the note. ^^

Also some people can take it before you since every swordsmen who is doing the quest can take it.

I decided to try for shinobi today and got the note at ~11AM CST and the flower like 10 minutes ago at 1PM CST, so they’re both working. Not sure if I was just lucky but I think the flower petal spawn has changed since the last time I played.

i found it. i was incredibly unlucky. im done with the quest though and no other weird stuff happened =D

Here is how works the flower from my own tests and from an info from another guy who explained on reddit a theory, so i veryfied his theory myself some months ago but forgot to explain it there :
To make the Flower spawn there is two things necessaries:

1. First is some sort of kill count of the flower monster of truffle map.
  2. Second is some sort of waiting time after this killcount.

I don’t know what are those timers and killcount exactly but for me it was technically:
Killing flowers monster for arround 2hours, and the flower proced. (My wife was killing flowers while i was waiting the spawn of the shino flower)
I hope it will help you all.

Also, since DPK is not channel wise but map wise (from the last infos from tos blog), it could mean that the killing of flower is upon all the maps, and the flower could spawn on any channel randomly.

Are you serious… If thats the case anyone CC’ing can steal your flower you been waiting for to spawn for hours on end.

People used to say the flower spawn right infront of you after around 4hrs waiting and thats what im doing right now…

Damn IMC and this stupid quest. How sure are you that you have to kill those corpse flowers to make it spawn? It could have been coincidence.

1 Like

Stay there, it will appear between 4hrs 50 mins - 6 hours.

Thanks this is what im doing now… I mean there is just so many contradicting info and/or rumors all around i dont even know whats true anymore. Maybe some people are spreading false info to deny prospective shinobi players on purpose.?

Some say there is kill count of corpse flower to spawn the flower.

Some say you need to stay at the same channel and wait for 4hrs - infinitely and it will spawn RIGHT INFRONT of you. Changing channel or logging out will reset this timer.

Some say you need to keep changing channels as the flower will randomly spawn at any of the channels randomly…

This is really annoying its the most hardcore ■■■■ i ever done in any video game. This is real dedication… There is nothing i can do now while waiting, cant even play my other chars or surf the internet. just waiting for this flower to spawn to complete my build…

This one is true. I did it for 3x already, never missed so far. Dont leave the channel. If the flower didnt appear at 4hrs50mins-6hours i means it was stolen while you were not paying attention.

1 Like

Now what if some random ninja came into your channel while your afk and stole your flower before you could return to grab it? Hmmm

Set timer when you gonna come back. Go back exactly at 4 hrs and 50 mins. Then always look at your monitor, it will appear there. Move every 5 mins to check your surroundings. Mine always appear at the back.

Well lots of people wanna be ninja today. In my server it always camp 24 hours a day since rebalancing. Some people channel surf to steal them.

So you are saying the flower doesnt spawn right infront of you and it can be random places around the mango?

I stay ontop the mango so the mobs cant reach me… Ive seen some people afk to death below the mango.

And i cant believe you did this 3 times… Once im done with this, i cant ever imagine myself doing something this retarded ever again… No offense to anyone…