Tree of Savior Forum

Where do you guys find those gifs?

So you will finally get to start the Monogatari Series marathon :3

I will try to do all I can on my super zelda project xD

4 Likes

6 hours and 24 minutes until maintenance is over *sigh*

7 Likes

While everyone is waiting for maintanace end Iā€™m playing card games.

4 Likes

I used to be so into Yu-Gi-Ohā€¦

I actually had a real duel disc and everythingā€¦

5 Likes

just finished planetarian, so sad.

Planetarian is Visual Novel for those wondering.

3 Likes

The game will be live soon am so exited mmm:3

I just had flashbacks of this anime (the video not the gif) and how much I hope people evade it if they want to keep their humanity ::smiling_imp:

took me less time to find than the other one am still wanting to look for :expressionless:

3 Likes

Just finished Overlord.
Whew, havenā€™t binge watched anime like that since 2011.

Just in time too. Servers up and my Sempai is streaming. :heart:

3 Likes

That one body pillow moment was so adorable. :heart:
@DrRM Well, I kind of like guro so Higurashi is kind of tame.

3 Likes

But you are yandere, that was a warning for common humansā€¦

then againā€¦ how strong is your mind is only for you to find outā€¦

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/akamegakill/images/5/50/Esdeath_smile_from_ep_05.gif

3 Likes

Whatā€™s that suppose to mean? Iā€™m just as common as the next person. In fact, Iā€™m the most common person I know.

2 Likes

Sure, you are as common as am normal

:3

4 Likes

Alright, soā€¦ Iā€™m ditching my tank.

Iā€™m usually fine with less damage but Jesus, the burst damage on Ranger is insane.

3 Likes

Me too lol. By the way, I still have the cards for the sake of nostalgia, and I thinkg my metalic disks are hidden somewhere too.

Ah, I remember those times when Pokemon cards and disks were popular tooā€¦ And those summer festivals held at the park, tons of kiosks with food and Naruto, Duel Masters and Power Rangers cards lol. Everyone was so crazy to get them and play in the garden.

Too bad I didnā€™t know English at that age and did not know how to play. I was being so easily tricked by the other children until I asked mom to translate all of them for me lol

http://joeschmo1of3.blogspot.com/2014/07/omake-gif-anime-rokujouma-no.html - See this Animated Gif on Photobucket. Click to play
2 Likes

You should treat all your children with equal love.
Or else they might grow up and rape you one day. Totally not from a doujin Iā€™ve read.

2 Likes

Pff,so do I! What kind of deck was your main one? I was into Spellcasters myself.Even after so long,if I find the Dark Magician Girl I want,Iā€™d pay for it in a heartbeat.Sheā€™s worth it and I have the restā€¦

Letā€™s do this! :sparkles:

1 Like

I was pretty into the original show myself.
Joey was my favorite character so I tried getting all the cards he had.

Also my brother had an Exodia set, which was pretty cool at the time.

3 Likes

the original was the best, i even enjoyed GX a bit, but it was a completely different anime, but i couldnā€™t keep up with it when they came with XYZ, Synchro and pendulum cards >.>ā€™

i gave it a try, but i couldnā€™t :frowning:

it was originally supposed to be a dark theme anime :frowning:

http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqd3xphQ2K1r1e5pio1_500.gif

3 Likes

I know right? When I heard of GX coming out I was like ā€œWhat the fxck is this?ā€ and then the new packs came out with all these special properties and conditions and dude I just want my simple card game back,please.

Marik was my guy! Loved his part of the show.

Exodia would have been a neat grab.My favorite cards that I have are Dark Paladin [fusion card,before it got a makeover],and a first edition Magician of Black Chaos.Yes I like the ones with attractive guys on themā€¦

2 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™ve just started on Nisemonogatari so Iā€™m almost to the infamous toothbrush sceneā€¦

2 Likes