Tree of Savior Forum

Where do you guys find those gifs?

People buying early access in Steam like:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hi everyone, just letting you know that I’m going through this thread and removing any questionable images that some of you posted.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you feel your image was wrongly deleted. Thank you.

4 Likes

q~ ͜ʖ ~p

2 Likes

To make your job easier, look at all the posts that I’ved liked.

2 Likes

Totally kyubey’s fault for posting ugly images instead of cute anime girls :3

JK xD

2 Likes

How dare you insult my image posting skills. I’ve only posted a few ugly images.

4 Likes

anarchy is over boys, we may act like normal people now :frowning:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m pretty innocent.

2 Likes

Nothing suspicious here

2 Likes

That’s weird. You said in a recent post how you enjoyed all the gifs in the topic since you collect them.

Now you say you’ll be deleting some?

You replied to a topic, giving it a form of mod approval, without actually reading the entire topic first?

Sloppy

I was already skeptical that she even read the whole thread before posting, considering she would’ve been smacked in the face with all the lewd stuff if she had. Pretty sure they wouldn’t be kosher with a mod who openly admits to collecting lewd GIFs.

1 Like

Can we please replace the mute system with an ignore one

am sick of seen some unpleasant individuals filling the forum with their bad aura

In addition, I would like to kindly request people refrain from using words that are synonymous to “dirty,” including the Japanese terminology referring to a certain media genre.

It is my mistake for not checking the thread thoroughly first; I posted that initial comment too hastily and without proper foresight. My apologies.

3 Likes

so let’s get creative with terms guys hahaa

in my defense, i never posted something PG unappropriated ᑫ(◕ ͜ʖ◕)ᑷ

1 Like

Got it

http://www.hectormadrigal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/kyoko_thumbs_up.gif

:3

R.I.P. the official forums, everyone move to reddit. :sob:

Just my way of saying I don’t approve censorship of words, because freedom of speech, blah blah blah. Typical stuff.
I can understand the images though
 they were a bit much.

1 Like

http://s11.postimg.org/w6np0cu1v/Service.png

I can show you freedom

1 Like

Uh oh. Here comes the oppressive mods to take away the freedom!

1 Like

So no mentioning

?

4 Likes