Tree of Savior Forum

Where do all those "well f*** RMTs, let us trade" threads coming from?

I mean, those threads have been around for a while, but wtf, today there are >9000 of them. Is there some site that pays these guys, or some community forum that thought it would be funny to troll about this?

Why don’t those guys go into the existing threads and keep talking there?

I’m really wondering, any idea on this?

It’s the ‘‘Make as much noice as I can’’ mentality, plain and simple.
Does it work? Maybe, having big topics instead of a bazillion small ones may have had the same effects. Who knows, the guys who made all those topics surely will think it was that though.
Even with the announcement of them considering on how exactly giving it to free players now they’ll probably still complain about it even when they can trade due to it having restrictions.

Nah, your over-reaction is pretty obvious payed publicity lol… 9000? where did you learned how to count?

This is simply the peak where they starting to realize that they have had enough of this restrictions!

A little bit of everything honestly. It happened during the first weekend when everyone was shouting obscurities at IMC calling them evil, the devil, etc. Now it’s shifted to trading and bots since the problem is prevalent.

There’s the people who are earnest who want to see change.

There’s the people who are itching for an internet fight, flame baiting others.

There’s trolls who just calls people white knights and others idiots.

And combine all of that with what I assume to be a mixed age group and you get this section. In any case, people want to be heard, so they’re essentially spamming thread after thread with redundant posts that actually are illustrated in other threads if they read. But meh. Pretty normal chaos.

You do realize this happened less than a day ago, right?

1 Like

I do. And I figured it would be logical to wait for whatever they decide to do, test it, and complain afterwards. Not now.

I mean, IMC made pretty clear what they want and what they do not want, so all this “let us trade silver! qq” spam isn’t going to lead anywhere now. IMC have even stated that they didn’t make their decision yet.

However, maybe ppl are misinterpreting this. There’s no way a sane mind would allow us to trade silver in this game. Also, there’s no point in removing the 48h market delay. But ppl are still crying.

I strongly disagree with this statement, but I won’t make any point against it, lest it derail this thread into yet another aforementioned “let us trade” discussion. :grin:

1 Like