Tree of Savior Forum

When is this game 'free to play'?

What was the point of the poll if you keep on pushing back the free to play?

I was willing to spend some money on some extra stuff when it went free to play but now that people who were idiots bought into the pay2win server have such a gigantic lead on everyone else.

You’ve pulled a brilliant Trion move and killed your game. I will not be playing it and i’m sure since i’m a fairly regular guy theres TONS of people who will not be coming as well or will spend nothing on your game now. you had a good game. HAD.

Its not the ■■■■■■■ idiots who buy into the 60dollars once and never pay again its the people like me who spend 15 dollars a month for 1+ years on stuff that make you money in the long run. simple economics.

2 Likes

Sad but he got a point… in the end you will push back f2p date the same 3 months we started the entire drama from…
Even if you are not doing it intentionally… in the end, this simply makes you look really bad.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

its right there man. A pushback. sure we can ‘play’ but for those of us who have friends/family who were dumb and paid now we don’t get to play with them? That, my friend is a pushback on playing since they are limiting my experience because they can’t get it right, i have 8+ guildmates on a server already with 15 of us waiting for F2P now we can’t even play together. good. ■■■■■■■.game.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

click on it and read. if you can’t do this i’m sorry. good luck.

Reading is hard apparently.

yup. if they offered xfers off for people who wants to change to new server i’m sure they would have an easier time

I’m going to answer the question with another question.

When will people “read the announcements”?

i did before posting. did you read the announcements?

They did say it is a temporary thing. Also, with the amount of complaints that they’re getting, they might allow people from Telslai to transfer to the new server when it opens. Telslai is too full currently to hold anymore new players. It can barely even handle its current players.

1 Like

pretty much the definition of pushback, ‘Temporary’ they havent announced anything via transfers for people who want to play with friend/family and can’t join their server.

well honestly if I thought even for a minute that they were actually working on anything that would help with the bots I’d say delay the F2P till it happens.

but I don’t really think they are working on anything, we’ve seen no evidence that they are, and ultimately this game will go f2p to a plethora of 1000’s of bots on every server at all times.

may as well get it over with i guess…

I doubt you would want to play on a server that lags to the point where you can’t even click on NPCs. That’s basically what happened during the first week of opening. Sure, everyone was together, but couldn’t do much. I’d recommend asking your friends who are already on Telslai to request for transfers out of the server when F2P starts instead.

entirely correct. I’ll suggest this idea to my friends. thanks man. but hopes are small atm for a free xfer.

Man, they only pushed it back 10 days. Or did i miss them saying it would be pushed back again?

Oh, i just saw what you are talking about. Thats not a f2p pushback. They should have some kind of transfer from the old server to the new one for you guys though. So you can play together.

for many many of us, it is. and since its the 9th and still we can’t even make anything. even if they don’t say its pushed back. when it gets the 10…11th… your argument will get and less merit

uh, well, since you need to wait until the 10th to start playing, i’m really not sure how -this- has any merit.

FYI…
there will be NO FREE TRANSFERS at all, when Varena launches. this is to prevent a bunch of 280’s from swarming in and simply taking over the market.
anyone that bought a Founders’ Pack can choose to transfer to a NEW server (that is, any server started after the f2p launch, including Varena)… 3 weeks after the server has been running.

your friends and family could buy a 2nd Founders’ Pack (assuming they haven’t bought them all already – and if they do it today, they’ll be gone tomorrow.) and just not open it until they start a team on Varena.

meanwhile, who cares if the other players are ahead? that’s a ridiculous argument. would you be complaining about that if you had only heard about the game next year?

you “were willing to pay for some extra stuff” after f2p… but you -weren’t- willing to pay for the HUGELY DISCOUNTED founders’ packs? seriously, $60 worth of cash shop currency for $25… AND you get bonus items to go with it! and you still would have had 3 weeks of head-start with us.
or you could have bought the cheaper founders’ pack… for… hm, $15… but that was too much for you? so it makes me wonder how valid this claim of you spending $15/month really is…