Tree of Savior Forum

When are you going to fix the last update?

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 02/02/2021 all day since the end of maintenance.

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Does not matter.

Character Name: Same thing as above.

Bug Description :

To start, automatch doesn’t work more than once or twice in a row, then the queue stops working and you have to restart the game. Sometimes when the challange mode or singularity starts, the game crashes and you are disconnected. The 64-bit client seems to work normally but every player on my screen that is not me moves in a strange way, while my character walks normally. My fps on the 64-bit client varies strangely between 110-50-60-40-90-60-110 is never a constant, even on maps with fewer objects or players.

And if I try to play on the 32-bit client, the game performs worse than it did yesterday before maintenance, and the problems with the automatch persist.

Before some idiot comes to joke saying something about my computer being the problem, know that I can run Cyberbug 2077 on ultra.

It’s been twelve hours since the maintenance ended and you must have received tons of tickets and you still haven’t had the decency to do a corrective maintenance, will you leave the game like that until next Tuesday?

My problem is only with fps and automatch, there are people in the forum who can’t even open the game, or select characters, as you said in the patch notes: “Fixed the issue that Game doesn’t start when clicking Enter in server selection screen”, has been fixed my ass.

Are you going to say something, do something or can I just come back next Tuesday to see if the problem is solved?

AND BEFORE ANY ■■■■ GM COMES TO TELL ME TO SEND TICKET, I HAVE SENT 3 TODAY AND ALL ARE RESPONDED WITH THE SAME ■■■■ FROM AUTOMATIC MESSAGES.

Steps to reproduce the issue : Log in to your ■■■■■■■ game.

Screenshots / Video : No thanks, you can see for yourself.

3 Likes

it really pisses off how long they are taking to fix the server bugs and it’s not just 64bits I’m not able to do many things because most of the time I have to try twice to talk to the auto match and sometimes it doesn’t even work.

earlier I couldn’t even get out of the tents and actually enter the server

normally I defend the game and its team but this time it is ridiculous.

At least fix the chat error. Very important in this game to be able to use shout system for a party and to be able to communicate with your party. Also sometimes intanced multiply token doesn’t work.