Tree of Savior Forum

What's your view? Wiz3 Ele 3 Kino2-3

Hi all, I have been away from ToS for a bit and recently got back because of the nostalgia and techno dungeons tune (lol).

I saw the combat update patch and that I don’t know if Wizard 3’s Surespell and Quickcast is for the better but what I do know is, I want to switch the character into partly PVP-ish, what do you think is the synergy between Ele3 and Psycho3 in the future if circle 9 were to come out?

Side question: Does Frostcloud hit flying mobs now after the patch?

Frostcloud still cant hit flying mobs unfortunately.

Although, I can see some synergies with the build for pve (using Hail/Frost Cloud + gravity pole or Raise + Hail).Kino gives a lot of offensive cc which is also great for pvp but not as good as on the past as a lot of its s kills are nerfed in PVP in general.

You could skip c3 of wiz and go for kino 3 instead because kino2 is kinda lackluster compared to its c3 part. Quickcast also lost its damage increase so its purely for utlity now.

I guess it can still work on pve but not entirely sure at pvp.

PS: The days of techno-dungeons are gone.

1 Like

Without R9, it wud be better if you go Wiz2-Ele3-Psych3 coz the best skills of ele and psych are on c3. At least you still have surespell, but just more time needed to cast.

@Crossfall
I’m considering 2 builds with kino now, cryo2kino3warlock2 or kino3cryo3sage, but this builld looks like too support for me…both builds only tbl purposes.