Tree of Savior Forum

What's YOUR Creative Endeavor?!

Oh hallo.

I am do music thing, also known as singer/songwriter. I play the songs I write. Is fun. Go check out?

Latest song!
Bandcamp
Soundcloud

Or if you just wanna check out my main website (which is also my Tumblr) you can go to www.hilltopsunset.com. I have no consistency with where I post my music, so it is all over the place, and every location has different songs and recordings. :sweat:

Oooor if you are a League of Legends fan, I have also written several parodies which are on my YouTube. :x

If you are concerned that this is promotionā€¦am I asking for money? No. If you donā€™t want to listen to my music, donā€™t check it out. :V

:open_mouth: :notes:

5 Likes

Tis quite mellifluous.

Some parts may be a little off but mostly, I am largely impressed. Reminds me of Jason Mraz a little. Most probably due to the acoustic guitar and that voice. Canā€™t sing though and if do, hell runs cold.

League of Legends song parodies? Could you link me to your video? Also a question, ever been with Falconshield?

I forgot thereā€™s actually a whole album in my Soundcloud of LoL parodies! :smile: You can find that link in my original post! Or if you want the videos, you can get to my YouTube from my main webpage (also in my original post!)

And I actually have collaborated with Falconshield and PeacePigeon.

This Ainā€™t Fun

Glad to know that. I remember making some stuffs for them long ago, shirt I think, along with some people such as Nancy (league of hunnies), if you know her that is. My employer (before went MIA) intro me to Falconshield and my lord they are so good. Pinched my interest to learn kinetic typo design.

EDIT

Ah found one of the old works for streamers. I think this one is for Taryn.

Not really happy with the nose and mouth.

4 Likes

I bet if you just filled in the nose and removed the mouth completely, then made the nose just a bit larger, itā€™d be perf. :smiley: But itā€™s still super cool! Reminds me of a couple tattoo designs Iā€™ve made.

I used to write poems and song lyrics :smiley:

now I took creating a rom hack as my new hobby :3

though as a first timerā€¦ am not sure am doing that good, but is funā€¦ so who cares xD

Give us a taste! :coffee: What matters is youā€™re having fun. :smiley:

@Hilsun Yeah, she wanted the same as her boyfriend design (in which I make) which was Tribal Tattoo wolves. Had fun doing it though cause of a cat person I am.

@DrRM Iā€™m interested in the rom hack part. GBA?

Oh I love this kind of guitar music, good stuff.

Now adays Iā€™m drawing pixel art. Iā€™m just using GIMP and a small Waacom pad to draw. Sometime I may make some ToS arts and add them to the fan art thread. Favorite artist is https://imgur.com/gallery/0Slze that one.

2 Likes

You do music things?!

Shut up, you already know this! :guitar::musical_note:

1 Like

Yes, it will be an almost 90% side-scroller zelda linkā€™s awakening game inspired by super metroid :blush:

kind of like mix the 2 games with a hammer :neutral_face:

@Hilsun Here is some quick taste preview xD

Gameplay

here is how things connect:
http://s18.postimg.org/v0k0ghbtl/ugly_stuff_2.png

and here is how the mini map really looks like:
http://s16.postimg.org/j8sioagtx/ugly_stuff.png

I have done some improvements and changes since the video and finished with Crateria and am starting with brinstar (morphball and missile sections)

I might download another video recorder and do a quick gameplay again of all that changed xD

I hate that in the map image, some squares have the top down sprite view but you can clearly see the actual view on gameplay :expressionless:

2 Likes

This really makes me wanna play. If you ever done the game, I would like to have it a go. Iā€™m always up to fan made GBA/GBC games. Used to play a fan made pokemon, has a good story but the project was dropped. Sad though.

if you like GBA.GBC games and hacks, check my other videos on the channel and click on link at description on one of themā€¦

it will keep you distracted until iobt for sure xD

Will do.

Not to worry, I have a lot of things in my mind right now other than iOBT. Iā€™m sure that if you find something to keep you busy, your ā€˜hype for obtā€™ wonā€™t ejaculate everywhere especially in forum.

To be honest, itā€™s finally quiet, for now.

Creativity is for people with talent and passion.
I have neither of those.

1 Like

Lies, I have no tallent or passion or that many resourcesā€¦

but I will never turn my back on my creativity or stop trying stuff :3

though that idea for a magnetic ultra silent gun will have to wait for someone else xD

1 Like

mehā€¦

Atm im designing a ā€œMagikaā€ like board game. Its sort of a Wizard fightsā€¦
Some times i like to write or draw crazy things that comes to my mind.

A moment of creativity for every thousand of failure. When you finish you will be a creative master of your craft.

If you have the time, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I like to write.

At the moment iā€™m working with a common situational novel, but iā€™d like to also try writting horror or fantasy at some point.