Tree of Savior Forum

What's the point of free access? Dead game and economy?

Game is dead in KR already and it was just announced dead.
Seriously what the hell was on dev’s head? Having a few max level players with tons of silver with an already dead economy at free launch?
So many years of developing for this? It’s equal to raising a child to teenage only to rip it open and sell it’s organs.

3 Likes

The way I see it, I get to enjoy the game with less teenagers and BRs for a few months. I’m happy about that, and I don’t care how few people I get to play with.

2 Likes

Why would an adult play a game of this type?

Brs have their own tos to wory about (some of then will hide in th einternetional but just a few).

It wont stop gold sellers or botter to get into the game. Nor brs or teenagers :open_mouth:

They may be trying to make most of a sinking ship? Make as much from early access as you can then let the game die on its own lol. That way they can work on a new ‘totally awesome and original MMO’.

1 Like

The game is going to die in 4 months, i m dropping here, i was being able to buy 20$ with 1week less lock, but with 3 months this is a BIG gap…

1 Like

The game is already dead in Korea.

1 Like

Because the majority of the people planning to play this have played Ragnarok and are generally in their 20s-30s

1 Like

I’m 21.
I will pay for Dark Souls 3
I will not pay 50 bucks for a game dead in korea, full of bugs, terrible optimization and unfixable lag.

3 Likes

That’s life. Stop QQing if you can’t afford the game. Just wait for another announcement.

Some people says that this game have so many bugs/incomplete etc. My question is, why playing this game if you knew that? Retarted kids. sigh

Because it was supposed to be free.

Lets be real here. They had fans translate this game. Then they pull this.

3 Likes

So, by your logic, nobody should complain about anything? If people are not satisfied with a service they complain to give FEEDBACK, something important to any kind of business.

1 Like

Why would an adult play Dark Souls III? Do they need another full time job?

P.S. I never met anyone under the age of 18 in CBT. So plenty of adults seem to like this game.

It will be free when it is scheduled to be released.

Pay up if you want before then. Seems fine.

Throwing money at them without voicing your opinion and looking at the problems is ■■■■■■■ stupid. That’s a reality.

Oh dear of course they know that, all of our voice will be heard. It’s not throwing money, it’s called supporting the game. The dev needs an income so that they can maintain the server, fix bugs etc. Scrubs like this QQing kids could play a better version of this game after the free release.

Welp, i’m still waiting for a discount. prays

1 Like

There is a difference between supporting them and throwing money at them. This seems like a cashgrab if anything. This would be different if they announced something like this last year with access to the iCBTs, and a few days to maybe a week head start.
Instead it goes on sale most likely tomorrow, with obviously no plans to change anything.

They go on sales tomorrow. I guess there’s no plan for a sudden discount

I believe most of us is willing to pay 10$ without the 600TP and accessories

but 50$? say hi to dark soul 3 (Gaben evil laughing)

if the korean tos is dead, they are definitely trying to milk out money as fast as possible. they are trying to run away with the money, but they are going to kill itos too at this rate.