Tree of Savior Forum

What's the MINIMUM of EVERYTHING?

So guys I keep wondering when making my characters on how to allocate the stats.
I wanted to know what’s the bare minimum for the stats to survive on end game.
for instance,
What is the MINIMUM STR to not MISS end game mobs?
What is the MINIMUM DEX to get through BLOCK on end game mobs?
What is the MIMNIMUM CON to not get 1 SHOT by trash mobs at end game?

Answers and discussions would be much appreciated. :smiley:

Minimum is the stat increasing with your level, at lv360, you wont have any problem with accuracy even with 1 STR. (Why are you not taking STR anyway, it’s better than DEX in dmg).
And i dont really think stage 6,7 mobs is trash mobs, they even have elite mobs to kick our ass. So you should well prepare for s6, 7. For me, at least 40k hp.

It depends on what class you are playing, what weapon or armor you have😆

I’m gonna play an archer>ranger3>fletcher3>mergen2.

To be honest, block penetration sucks a lot, even with 300/400 Dex you’ll get blocked a lot against few monsters. But it’s not a problem. And if you don’t plan on an AA build, don’t put a lot in DEX. I actually run with 100/150 DEX depending on characters and rest in STR, except for one AA build.

For CON, you don’t really need to invest a lot, the best is to have gear that give you CON + flat HP. Anyway, don’t worry, you will be able to reset stats through events and when they release a big patch.

1 Like

But I actually just want to get the bare minimum STR to make sure i dont miss any skill i use. and the rest im putting to SPR.

As you wish, but STR is the best in term of damages. You don’t need SPR, only potions.

I understand but still, it can be conpensated with weapons as well. So now im just wondering how much STR for accuracy I need to make sure i never MISS.

The highest base Evasion of any enemy is 203.

To get 203 Accuracy you need 280 STR.

But if you’re level 360, you only need 165 STR due to stat increases based on character level.

The required STR may also be less due to collections and equipment.

1 Like

So I just need to hit 203 accuracy?

Yes, the formula for Evasion is:

(Evasion-Accuracy)^0.65

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.