Tree of Savior Forum

Whats the highest resolution possible for the game?

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 23/02/2017 5:am (-3:00)

Server Name: klaipeda

Team Name: KamiSutra

Character Name:

Bug Description :
Well, i entered for the first time to the game and was starting to change the graphic options (got a new computer with a screen/gpu that supports 1920 x 1080 resolution) so when i picked that number, nothing happened, so i thought i should restart the game, when i did, the game never opened again, i went to …steamapps/…/release/user.xml and change it to 1024 x 768, and the game (after like 3 minutes between launcher and white screen poping out) started with a weird cornered small screen to the top left, so i started to try diferent resolutions until i managed to try the 13** x 1024 ( i think). With that resolution the game looks normal (full screen) but kinda big, so i was hoping you could help me know if theres a way to actually manage de 1920 x 1080 resolution or if there is a max resolution.

Also, maybe not belonging to this topic, but after i changed that, the game takes 3- 5 min to start from launcher to white screen.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : 6700HQ 2.6ghz
  • RAM : 12GB DDR4
  • Graphics Card : GTX 960M 2GB
  • Mainboard : (is an ASUS RoG GL552VW-DM464T)
  • Storage : 1 TB
  • Internet Connection : 200 Mbps
  • Country, Region : Chile

Don’t change the user.xml to true fullscreen or it will bug, also, if that is the issue, delete user.xml and run the game again, it will recreate it with the default values and will probably fit to your actual screen resolution.

2 Likes

Also confirming that the game works on 1920 x 1080, I use this resolution myself.

1 Like

The game work even on ultrawide, my monitor goes up to 2560x1080.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, going to try your solutions when i get home tonight, also, this could be the reason why it takes so long to pop up the white screen and actually start the game?