Tree of Savior Forum

What's the current Wizard stats for PvE? Need help

From read any Wizard guide, I don’t know if I should to go full INT and some CON or full CON.

That’s indeed a good question.
Most builds will require low-no INT in the early levels, and some even don’t require any INT at all (looking at Thauma C1+ builds e.g.) because they can either “Transpose” CON to INT (or INT to CON or make both stats equal) or cover with good skill base damage.

As INT is only another mean to get more matk cheaply midgame, and most skills don’t scale that good with INT (few exeptions are Swell Left Arm, Swell Right Arm, Summoning,Create Shoggoth e.g.), INT is currently more and more abandoned.

The thing you’d want to check 1st are:

What is your build like? Does it contain any Classes with INT-scaling skills?

What is your budget? Can you live without INT through the first 250-320 levels by getting better equipment/higher attribute levels?

Do you have Joint Penalty/attributed Quickcast to make up for some damage loss?

Do you have AoE-skills that multihit and can be increased with elemental damage?

Once you’ve checked these points you might be able to give yourself the answer of build with or without CON/INT.
Other than that, the current discussion with the developers [https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=852] revealed that the developers are considering to rework every stat:

First, these are the main goals our dev team is working to implement in the near future:

1. Improve the damage calculation system.
2. Increase the efficiency and revise the effects of each stat.
[…]

so we can’t say where this will be going exactly and what will happen to INT. Having around 50-100 base CON is never wrong, so until you decide wether to go full CON or INT+CON, you could simply boost CON to 50-100 and check out your ingame performance first.

1 Like

I am planning to go Pyro (Haven’t decide how many Circle) + Linker (Haven’t decide how many Circle).

Rank Circles increase your def/mdef according to your current rank circle. (Maximum of 80% - 10% per circle).

Meaning you can get away with full int and just rely on 220 gears with 2 yellow gems in armor and pants, then 2 blue gems on boots.

1 Like