Tree of Savior Forum

What's the crit damage formula?

Does anybody know? I know global crit multiplier should be 1.5 but how does crit attack stat figure into it.
To make it easier say I do 100 regular damage and i have 100 crit attack. How much dmg am i going to do with a crit strike?

Disregarding all other modifiers such as defense, I have my suspicion that the formula is DMG = (Attack x 1.5) + CritAttack

I maybe wrong here, but you reversed the stats, crit rate is the chance you have to land a critical, crit damage is the damage that critical will inflict, about the formulas, i dont know if someone figured out, or found a reliable source for it.

Crit rate - Crit Resistance = % (i think)

I don’t know how I ■■■■■■ it up, I’m looking over my post and I still don’t see how both of you are confused. I’m specifically talking about crit damage, and never mentioned crit rate, and I even gave an example.

Oh sorry i didn’t realize hahahaha, well the same i think Crit ATK - Crit Resistance = DMG (seems logic but im not sure 100%)

You can only try this on the KR CBT i think is where they had PVP. Or maybe next iCBT.

I think you might have it correct. it just add damage on top of the crit. I didn’t really pay much attention to it but will add that to list to tinker with.

Crit most likely is.

Crit Atk- Crit Resit= Crit DPS Real

Crit Atk +Crit Multyplier= Crit DPS

Otherwise one couldn’t explain why you crit with a different multiplier on some Monsters.
Even if you take def in account. Low Level Mobs barely have that much defense differences. But a Mob with “Crit Resits bonus” trough his Stats, should take less Crit DPS.

Crit Rate semms to be constant. But it could be affected by Crit Resits too?
Wouldn’t 200 Dex and Str make you crit for 3,5 dps and 200% the times?
So most likely it really does affect both. Otherwise Dex would be useless after 100 points. Except the Accuracy thing.

I’m gonna summon @Dynemanti for this one. He should be able to explain it better then me. I would say you are very close.

yes that is it basically, just take your final damage (atk - def) and apply a 1.5 multiplier on it and slap + critical attack at the end (followed by attribute and type modifiers) i wrote a guide on it: [Guide] Damage formula